Emirates tickets to Africa are on sale today

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
Got an email from emirates. USA to Africa roundtrip if you book by the 14th of May and fly before March 28th of 2017. Harare $933. Lusaka $923. Jo'burg for $871.

That's a pretty fantastic deal on a fantastic airline with a straightforward gun permitting process online.

Those are outstanding prices!

Wow, thanks for sharing, hopefully some AH members can take advantage!

Is that one way, I searched theor sight and that shows as a one price out of Chicago

Is that one way, I searched theor sight and that shows as a one price out of Chicago

Searched a bit myself and it depends on where you're flying from. If you have to connect to one of the airports their planes fly into/out of on another airline, likely the price is higher. Such is the case for me leaving out of Phoenix, but if I'm willing to leave out of Los Angeles, far cheaper price.

Phil's point is always the case. For me I would have to get to Orlando first to get those low prices. But I would not drive 500 miles to catch a plane when I can drive 5 miles and catch a plane. It all depends on where you live relative to which big airport the deals are out of!

We Alaskans have to fly to Seattle to see a plane with the Emirates' logo.

We Alaskans have to fly to Seattle to see a plane with the Emirates' logo.

Emirates has one mileage partner in the USA - Alaska Airlines!

Do Africa a couple times on Emirates, get a free flight using miles for an Alaska hunt. Don't want Emirates miles? They will issue the miles on Alaska Airlines at booking!

Emirates has one mileage partner in the USA - Alaska Airlines!

Do Africa a couple times on Emirates, get a free flight using miles for an Alaska hunt. Don't want Emirates miles? They will issue the miles on Alaska Airlines at booking!

That is correct. I have mileage tickets booked on Emerites using Alaska Air miles for our trip in Sept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg