Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
As promised elsewhere, I have an incredible deal on two exportable elephant trophy hunts available for this year, (2016), due to a late cancellation.
The two bulls left on quota can be hunted in either one of our two communal concessions in the Caprivi, Sobbe or Sikunga. (I have a flexible client that can move around a bit, so they can both be hunted in Sikunga, or one in Sobbe and one in Sikunga)
watermark.php

The Sobbe bull I am prepared to let go a bit cheaper as I have a bigger deposit on it. In both areas you can expect 40 to 55 pounds elephant bulls, with occasionally larger. We also have a nice fishing camp next to the Zambezi, so if the hunt finishes early, you can relax at this camp for the remaineder of days booked.

Deal 1: (Sobbe conservancy)

14 hunting days and 2 travel days for US$ 20 000

Trophy fee US$ 18 000

Total US$ 38 000

Deposit to secure hunt and date: 50%

Rest: payable after hunt

Dates available and good for this specific area (any 14 consecutive days will work; travel days may overlap):

1-27 May

20 June to 17 July

or 14 to 30 November.

Sobbe Camp
watermark.php

watermark.php

Deal 2: (Sikunga conservancy)

14 hunting days and 2 travel days for US$ 20 000

Trophy fee US$ 20 000

Total US$ 40 000

Deposit to secure hunt and date: 50%

Rest: payable after hunt

Dates available and good for this specific area (any 14 consecutive days will work; travel days may overlap):

4th to 17th of July

Sept 14th to November 5th.

Sikunga camp
watermark.php

watermark.php

I can personally guide dates 2 October to 30 November only, (and with a bit of moving around maybe 6-15 July), so rest of the dates will most likely be with Fred Bezuidenhout. You can also add a non-export elephant for US$ 10 000 extra. (Normal observer US$ 250/ day, if someone want to bring an observer on this trip US$ 75/ day).
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Day fees include all hunting, accommodation, food and drinks in moderation.

It excludes all extra side trips that client may want, temporary fire arms permit if they choose to travel via Kasane, Botswana (I prefer this route, and permit costs US$ 100 for first gun and US$ 50 after that).

The only extra animals that are likely to be left over on quota, and thus available to hunt, would be the following plains game in Sobbe:
Kudu (1500)
Zebra (1500)
Blue wildebeest (1000)
Warthog & duiker (400 each)
(Can move to Sobbe to hunt plains game if hunted elephant in Sikunga)

There is a small chance that the below animals may become available also as add-on’s, if someone that booked them misses out on hunting them successfully, and it thus becomes available on quota again, it can be added at the following prices:
Buffalo in Sobbe (7500)
Roan in Sobbe (8500)
Sable in Sobbe (7000)
Hippo in Sikunga (4000)
Crocodile in Sikunga (4500)

Buffalo in Bwabwata Park (12500)

Last edited by a moderator:
So much to hunt, so little cash.....sigh

I know your busy hunting but any update to if these are sold or your non exportable hunts.

What a deal! Someone is going to be a happy hunter!

Wow, best of luck selling it!

They will sell, it's a great hunt deal....if your talking about elephant hunting.

Uintaelkhunter,

Both non export hunts are sold, and one trophy bull is sold. Were you interested in a non export hunt or a trophy hunt?

Uintaelkhunter,

Both non export hunts are sold, and one trophy bull is sold. Were you interested in a non export hunt or a trophy hunt?
I was interested in the non export but depending on my work the next few months may be looking for a late season deal on a exportable to the USA
Good luck hope you get them all sold ether way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.