AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Elephant Provocation - you'll be the judge

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that guy was almost 'toe jam' for that jumbo..

HHMM ballsy but very stupid this is why people get killed and hopefully they would not blame the Elephant and go and shoot it.:eek:

... It's no wonder accidents happen between people & animals!! It's bad enough when they happen by chance encounters! but to provoke the animal!! one deserves what they get!

The worst part of this video is when the bull starts chasing him he runs into open ground out in front of the car. This jackass honestly thought he could outrun an elephant I think.
If that elephant had decided this guy needed to die, his friends would have gotten to watch him get crushed just in front of their car. Unfortunately we would not get to watch the video because that would have been crushed as well.

. . . the height of stupidy. The longer I watched this video and listened to their taunts the more I found myself cheering for the jumbo to give them exactly what they were asking for. What fools.

...at a loss for words. None of the prerogatives I can think suite this situation. The only thing that would have resulted in a "satisfactory ending" to that piece of video is if the elephant stomped that moron into the earth and then did the same thing to the whole rover - and apparently those guys in he rover thought they were safe in that little truck. Everything flattened to a pancake and a happily feeding big tuskers is the only outcome I see as "fair."

After watching and listening to these idiots, I could not help but wonder if any of them had procreated and passed their idiot genes on to some poor child. Should that be the case, I have much sorrow for these children who are unaware of what has been handed ot them. If there ever is a justification for culling, these morons would be prime candidates.

The stupidity of people can be really unbelievable at time. What a dumb ass!
I know elephants are very intelligent animals the most intelligent one in this video for sure,what effect if any do you think this kind of treatment of this animal will have on his future behavior with people in vehicles or on foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross