Elephant & Leopard Hunt Special

Thanks Wheels , appreciate your support and reference.

Regards
Wayne

I have been allocated 4 additional Elephant tags for this year. I have open dates for October , November into early December .

For anyone interested please contact me and I'll be glad to work out a suitable time frame. You can extend the days no problem at the same day rate.

Should you want to take 2 Bulls on the same hunt that will be fine as long as you extended the hunt by at least 4 days .

This is an excellent time to hunt as they should be moving more for water.

If there is a Leopard tag available at this time you are welcome to try and if successful only pay the trophy fee plus taxes etc . No up grade on day rate .

Best regards

Wayne

Also available dates also in May and June 2016

Regards

Wayne

Hope some AH members can take advantage of this! Best of luck

Dear god, you're killing me.............I want this so bad..........

Understandably at the present moment USFW have not lifted the ban on importing the Elephant Ivory / trophy back into the USA.

However should you choose to the Ivory can be registered in your name and kept in storage for at least a few years in the hope that the ban will be lifted and you can import your trophy .

This deal is aimed at those that may never get to hunt a Elephant ever as most Elephant hunts are in the $40 000 bracket or more . So for this price you get to hunt a Elephant and take a picture . But think of what you will save ?? no shipping costs , taxidermy costs plus you can hang a really good photograph on the wall which wont take up too much space and if you married your wife will be happy about that lol...

You can have exact replica's made out of fiberglass ....

No-one can take away your memories....

Should you wish to bring an observer with , on this hunt I can reduce the rate to $75 a day.

I am just trying to stay busy and keep my crew employed , at this price I am basically covering costs with very little profit as all the trophy fees is paid 100% in full to the community / Land owner where the animal is harvested.

Nearly 11:30 pm here so I off to bed.

Best regards

Wayne
Hey Wayne - dunno if you have won yet in selling the safari - but something for the prospective hunter to consider in the light of not being able to export is the option of having TCI cast a mould of tusks and set in a shoulder mount replica? Just a thought...

Quite right ActionBob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you