Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
This is a chance of a lifetime for someone . This hunt is for the dates between the 20th March and the 10th April 2016 . I know its short notice but I had a client from Argentina scheduled to arrive 1st April but due to a accident he has had to reschedule for later in the year. Therefor these dates are now available .

Hunt is for 10 days if you only want a Elephant , Day rate US$ 650 a day Trophy fee US$ 10 000.
Hunt for Elephant and Leopard 14 Days , Day rate US$ 650 a day Trophy fee on Leopard US$ 4750.

Note that the Elephant may not be imported to the United States of America.

Included is PH, vehicle, all safari staff , 3 meals a day ,all local beverages, daily laundry, transfer from Bulawayo airport to camp and back . Basic field prep of trophies . If wanting a Full mount or shoulder mount for your Elephant that will incur a fee of no less than $ 600 and no more than $ 1500.

Not included is the Government Parks scout $ 100 a day.
ZTA 2% on day rate and 4% on total trophy fees.
Registration of Ivory if being exported $ 150
CITES Tag $ 200 for Leopard or Elephant.
Staff and PH gratuity at your discretion.
Any baits or pre-baiting.

DSC06146.JPG
DSC06436.JPG

Hyena and limited plains game can also be hunted in same area at trophy fee prices.
Attached photos are of one the many happy clients that have hunted this area and were successful in taking both Elephant and Leopard.

For more information please contact me on email.

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for real? What's the expected ivory size? How big is the concession and how large are the resident elephant herd?

Wow. So you can hunt an elephant for $20k and add on a leopard for $7500 more? That is a crazy deal!!

It's a great deal, probably be sold by end of day with a great outfitter and one luck client.

Is this for real? What's the expected ivory size? How big is the concession and how large are the resident elephant herd?
Hi Randal , I replied to your emails that you sent to me .

Regards
Wayne
It's a great deal, probably be sold by end of day with a great outfitter and one luck client.

Thanks Enysee well I hope someone jumps on this it certainly is a great deal .

Friggin' cool.

As a reminder to everyone I just added the following to Nyamazana Safaris' original offer above: Note that the Elephant may not be imported to the United States of America.

I would be all over this if I could get it home to the U.S.

Hehe. Same here. This is a super deal!

Oh this is so unfair...
I arrive for a photo safari starting at Victoria Falls, eventually ending up in Cape Town S.A. with my wife and daughter from the 25th of March to the 20th of April. I would so love to buy this right now, I fear if I did - I might as well jump in the Zambezi river and be bate for the Tiger Fish. I will at the very least, pout about it, over the dinner table tonight. What an unbelievable deal, and we can import into Canada to boot. I somehow fell I'm being tested here...:-(

I would just want to import "Home Decor".... not the whole elephant. :whistle:

What is the possibility on having the Elephant material stored in country and then shipped to the USA if and when the ban is lifted?

Understandably at the present moment USFW have not lifted the ban on importing the Elephant Ivory / trophy back into the USA.

However should you choose to the Ivory can be registered in your name and kept in storage for at least a few years in the hope that the ban will be lifted and you can import your trophy .

This deal is aimed at those that may never get to hunt a Elephant ever as most Elephant hunts are in the $40 000 bracket or more . So for this price you get to hunt a Elephant and take a picture . But think of what you will save ?? no shipping costs , taxidermy costs plus you can hang a really good photograph on the wall which wont take up too much space and if you married your wife will be happy about that lol...

You can have exact replica's made out of fiberglass ....

No-one can take away your memories....

Should you wish to bring an observer with , on this hunt I can reduce the rate to $75 a day.

I am just trying to stay busy and keep my crew employed , at this price I am basically covering costs with very little profit as all the trophy fees is paid 100% in full to the community / Land owner where the animal is harvested.

Nearly 11:30 pm here so I off to bed.

Best regards

Wayne

As a reminder to everyone I just added the following to Nyamazana Safaris' original offer above: Note that the Elephant may not be imported to the United States of America.
Thanks Jerome .

Regards
Wayne

INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!

Someone who can do this needs to jump on it. Wayne is tops from everything I've read over the past five years following this forum. If I weren't off to Mozambique in September I would be buying the combo.

Wooooo!!! Wayne you should save one of these type of Hunt Special for next year!!!!

Man for the day when I can take advantage of last minute greats deals like this....

Somebody is going to get a quality hunt at a great price.

This is a chance of a lifetime for someone . This hunt is for the dates between the 20th March and the 10th April 2016 . I know its short notice but I had a client from Argentina scheduled to arrive 1st April but due to a accident he has had to reschedule for later in the year. Therefor these dates are now available .

Hunt is for 10 days if you only want a Elephant , Day rate US$ 650 a day Trophy fee US$ 10 000.
Hunt for Elephant and Leopard 14 Days , Day rate US$ 650 a day Trophy fee on Leopard US$ 4750.

Note that the Elephant may not be imported to the United States of America.

Included is PH, vehicle, all safari staff , 3 meals a day ,all local beverages, daily laundry, transfer from Bulawayo airport to camp and back . Basic field prep of trophies . If wanting a Full mount or shoulder mount for your Elephant that will incur a fee of no less than $ 600 and no more than $ 1500.

Not included is the Government Parks scout $ 100 a day.
ZTA 2% on day rate and 4% on total trophy fees.
Registration of Ivory if being exported $ 150
CITES Tag $ 200 for Leopard or Elephant.
Staff and PH gratuity at your discretion.
Any baits or pre-baiting.

View attachment 57006 View attachment 57008

Hyena and limited plains game can also be hunted in same area at trophy fee prices.
Attached photos are of one the many happy clients that have hunted this area and were successful in taking both Elephant and Leopard.

For more information please contact me on email.

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh
Like you say,a chance of a lifetime.Unfortunately the Australian government has similarly anthropomorphic rules as the U.S.An opportunity destroyed by the fluffy bunny brigade.

Incredible offer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
propercapsules

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!