Elephant Hunt With Bos en Dal Safaris

Here in Europe(Dortmunt Germany) wan not a lot to see specialy no Ele or lion offers.
Almost all the outfitter where from Namibia and they offered nothing special.

Sure is a great offer especially since you can export them from S.A.

I don't know if Elephant is marketable anymore especially with the ban on importing to the USA from Zim . I have 3 Bulls left on my quota that I tried to sell at SCI for $ 18 000 all inclusive regardless of size ( No size limit ) and I could not sell them . In hind sight it may have been better to the European shows possibly there I would have had better luck. There was a fair amount of interest for 2017 but it all depended on the ban ....

I may offer these bulls for $16 K later on this year if I don't move them in the next few months .

Best regards

Wayne
Wayne, I think it a matter of finding the right person at the right time. I'll tell you straight up if I hadn't just had to cough up for my wife a new truck, for 16k I'd put a leopard on hold and jump on that elephant in a heart beat. I fully feel that the ban will get lifted after the elections and I'd be willing to sit on the ivory until it does own up.

Best of luck to both of you on selling these elephant hunts!!

Thanks guys , I hear what you are saying . Lets see what happens.
Cheers

Wayne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you