Elephant Hunt Special Khaudum North (Namibia)

ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
huntingsafaris.net
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
I have an elephant at a really good price availabe in the Khaudum North Complex of Namibia. The area stretces from the Northern boundary of the Khaudum Park (Northern Bushmanland, bordering Botswana), around the NW corner of Botswana's boundary with Namibia, into the start of the Caprivi strip. A really good bull is very possible, due to the ajacent park. The special is only for the wet period, up to mid April, as after that the elephant start moving back to Khaudum. A prospective client can also gamble and book the last 2 weeks of November, as by then the rains have normally started again, and the elphant move out to the various pans in the conseccion.

Discounted price:
Dayfees US$ 600/ day, minimum 12 days
Trophy fee US$ 16 500.
Includes drive in from Windhoek, all food, non alcoholic drinks, beer and wine, services of a PH and camp staff.
(Normal price: US$ 1 200/ day, US$ 20 000 trophy fee.)

I can be contacted on +264 811 285 416 or emailed (leave a number if you want me to call you back) for more info, or if anyone is interetsed in discussing.

Last edited:
Namibia Hunting Areas - showing Khaudum North area of Namibia
namibia_hunting_map.gif

Josh was our first client into the area in 2009.
watermark.php

A group of bulls that I photographed early November 2009.
watermark.php

The camp is very secluded, about 2.5h drive from the nearest tar road, and have flush toilets and hot water showers.
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg