Elephant hunt @ never to be repeated price.

ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
huntingsafaris.net
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
Hi all

I have one elephant to be hunted on a exploratory hunt in the Caprivi (new area, close to my other area), thus from a fly camp.

Because the hunt is more for me to get to see the area, I will offer it for slightly below cost on such a hunt as follows:

10 days hunting, 2 days travelling, trophy fee for one elephant bull included for US$ 20 750.

The area does have some really nice tuskers, but the catch is, you should be able to make the hunt by NO LATER THAN 30 September. (NB)

No other game may be hunted on this specific hunt, but we can move to Windhoek or Sobbe concession in the Caprivi for other game left on quota (additional costs if we have to move around US$ 200 pd, plus driving to Windhoek around US$ 300).
Also included are drive in from Katima Mulilo.
(for drive in from Kasane, Botswwana (3h) add US$ 200, for Vic Falls (4h) add US$ 300 for both ways.

Excluded are all personal items, taxidermy charges, and fire-arm permit to travel through Botswana (need about 5 days to orginise that, cost around US$ 50).

Oh, and I am so confidant that someone will shoot an elephant here that I am willing to add the following:

If the hunter is able to walk reasonably well, can keep reasonably quiet, in other words have stalked something before, and he (or she) does not get an oppertunity at a trophy elephant bull during his hunt, I will refund him 75 percent, plus he can come again to shoot an elephant at one of my other areas for the trophy fee alone.

(The hunt just became available as an ER doctor from Canada cannot make it due to work commitments, so first come, first serve as its very short notice. I can also send interested parties his email, as he has also hunted elephant with me before.)

PM or email me if you want some recent elephant hunters as references.

I will refund him 75 percent
Can you clarify me the amount of the refund ???
Thanks
Bertrand

elephant hunt

what size are we thinking ??

I will refund him 75 percent
Can you clarify me the amount of the refund ???
Thanks
Bertrand

The percentage symbol did not come up properly, I corrected it, it is 75 percent.

Bert, the amount would be what US$ 15562.50 is worth in N$ when he/ she pays the deposit x 0.75.

In other words, say the whole amount is worth around N$ 150 000 right now, and he pays the money into my account, if unsuccesful under above T&C's, he get back N$ 112 500, which we then convert at the rate of the day that it is sent back. So if the the US$ is stronger by then, he gets slightly less back, if weaker, slightly more. So for argument's sake, lets say the US$ is equal to N$ 7 at the time, he gets back US$ 16 071.

sako, at least above 40lbs per side, but likely above 50.

Hi Bert

The best would be to fly via Frankfurt- Windhoek-Katima Mulilo (Mpacha airport).
I can then pick you up at KM (Mpacha) or in Windhoek, but pick up in Windhoek involves a very long drive and more costs (around US$ 300 one way).
Or if you do not mind the extra hassle with firearms permits, and always wanted to see Vic Falls, it is very easy to get a flight from most European countries to Johannesburg and then on to Vic Falls.

(Not sold yet, but I suspect I might be in for a long night, as there is plenty of interest.)

Since alot of the enquiries that I have receieved had the same question, let's simplify things regarding payments:

US$ 5 200 deposit secures the hunt and a date.
US$ 15 550 payable at end of safari (in cash/ transfer/ bank draft check) if elephant is succesfully shot or wounded.

I will not expect someone to shoot the first 40 lbs a side bull we see, but if we see only 40-45lbs bulls up to say day 8 or 9, then I would expect the hunter to take such a bull. The area has plenty of elephant, and I do expect the hunter to go home with a very good trophy in at least the 50lbs cathegory.

Sorry guys, this one has been sold.

I will send an email to all that was interested, as I might have another optional elephant left over for the year with more flexible dates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross