ELEPHANT HUNT MOZAMBIQUE 2013

Francois van Dyk

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
PHASA (Professional Hunters Association of South Africa)
Hunted
Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Angola
18 DAY ELEPHANT HUNT MOZAMBIQUE 2013 (NYASSA PROVINCE)

Mabarule Hunters Mozambique offers the above hunt on their own concession in the Nyassa Province Mozambique. The concession is 380 000 hectares in size and are well known for it's elephant. The total cost for an elephant of up to 60,5 pound tusks is USD 36 950.

Included: - Accommodation meals and drinks, Services of Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners and camp staff, Hunting Vehicles and fuel, Daily laundry, field preparation of trophies, Mozambique Hunting Licence, Rifle Permit, Trophy Handling and Transport and the Charter Return Flight, Government Elephant Trophy Licence fee and Elephant Trophy Fee for elephant with tusk up to 60.5 pounds.

Excluded: Forwarding of trophies and Taxidermist costs, Hiring of rifles and ammunition, Hotel accommodation prior to and after the safari, the use of the satellite phone in camp and tips for camp staff.

Hunters fly to Johannesburg in South Africa and from there to Pemba on the East Coast of Mozambique with SAA (4 flights per week) where the Charter pilot will meet you. From Pemba by charter aircraft to our camp where we meet you. The same route back.

Our hunting camp is very comfortable with hot water showers and flush toilets. This is simply a great hunting area.

Our hunting season extends from May to end November, however the best period for elephant is August to November.

For more detail contact Francois van Dyk on the following e-mail address: mozsafaris@global.co.za

Francois van Dyk
Mabarule Hunters Mozambique

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Francois.

That is an incredible price with charter included.

Who is the PH in Mozambique?

As I always do: Do you have some pictures of past trophies you can post here??

The above hunt refers.

Francois van Dyk, the owner of Mabarule Hunters Mozambique, will be the professional hunter for the elephant hunt. Our concession manager and PH Christo Whiteman will join us on the hunt.

During the elephant hunt clients are most welcome to shoot Roseveldt Sable ($ 5010) and Livingston Eland ($ 2 710). Other species also available according to our price list.

Attached see a photo of a 65 pound elephant that was shot in our area.

Francois van Dyk
Mabarule Hunters Mozambique

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois