Elephant hunt in the Caprivi

Firstly, full disclosure.
I believe I can be bold enough to suggest Karl to be a good friend of mine.

No, I have not hunted with him, but I do know at least half a dozen people who have and all without exception have been successful and greatly satisfied with the service Karl provides.

As a person Karl is dependable, honest and a pleasure to be around.

There are very few around involved in the number of Elephant hunts per annum that Karl does and yet he does it with little fuss and no fan-fare.

He is very unassuming and, as reported to me by those who have hunted with him, an exceptional PH.

If you intend booking with Ndumo you can book with confidence.

Good to know!

I can attest to this and more. Paul is spot on I will hunt with Karl again in fact I would hunt in any country world wide without hesitation if he was the one running the outfit he has some of the best camp rifles in his camps if not all of Africa and stands by his word even if he is getting the raw end of a deal. He is willing to help out other outfitters in need without question I have witnessed this first hand and asked nothing in return very few guys like him left in the hunting business or any business for that matter.

Firstly, full disclosure.
I believe I can be bold enough to suggest Karl to be a good friend of mine.

No, I have not hunted with him, but I do know at least half a dozen people who have and all without exception have been successful and greatly satisfied with the service Karl provides.

As a person Karl is dependable, honest and a pleasure to be around.

There are very few around involved in the number of Elephant hunts per annum that Karl does and yet he does it with little fuss and no fan-fare.

He is very unassuming and, as reported to me by those who have hunted with him, an exceptional PH.

If you intend booking with Ndumo you can book with confidence.

I can attest to this and more. Paul is spot on I will hunt with Karl again in fact I would hunt in any country world wide without hesitation if he was the one running the outfit he has some of the best camp rifles in his camps if not all of Africa and stands by his word even if he is getting the raw end of a deal. He is willing to help out other outfitters in need without question I have witnessed this first hand and asked nothing in return very few guys like him left in the hunting business or any business for that matter.

Thanks Paul and Mark! Some really humbling words there!

If I was going to the Caprivi to hunt elephant, I would book with Karl Stumphe too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!