Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
ELEPHANT HUNT NG49 APRIL - SEPTEMBER 2021
$65 000
ALL INCLUSIVE 10 DAY SAFARI

NKWE Safaris bring you this great opportunity. We offer you a hunt of a lifetime with
great value for your buck. “HUNTING THE WAY IT USE TO BE, THE BOTSWANA
WAY”

Area

Our hunting area(400 000 ha) is NG49. It is 120km South East from Maun airport. A comfortable one and half hour drive to camp. The area is part of the Phuduhudu community, with whom we have a close relationship. They benefit directly from the hunting. The bulk of the revenue and meat obtained through hunting goes to them. It will also contribute to projects uplifting their lives and empowering the community.

In the East we border the Nxai Pan National Park and in the South the Makgadigadi National Park with one corner bordering the Boteti river. This is unspoilt nature at its finest with no human movement in the area. There is an abundance of good quality elephant trophies, 50 pounds and bigger and a great number of plains game with the annual zebra migration taking place through the concession area.

The terrain is perfectly suited for any client with open plains and no rocky terrain.

Camp

We make use of Leopard Plains Lodge. Come back after a hard days hunting to complete luxury and a fine dinner and drinks. Leopard plains border our NG49 Area.

Hunt

You will be hunting with Jaco Visser and/or Gerhard Koch. Between us, we have over 40 years of experience in the hunting and hospitality industry. We use well-equipped hunting vehicles with everything you need for the day, equipped with fridges, all drinks, snacks etc.
We have excellent trackers and will field prepare your trophy to your needs. The days hunting will typically start after an early breakfast, with a field lunch in the bush. We will return to the lodge in the evening for a great meal and well-deserved drinks and relax around the campfire.
Our price does'nt consist of a sliding scale and we guarantee our greatest effort to getting you the biggest trophy in the area.
Mochaba taxidermy in Maun, will collect your trophy immediately after the hunt and make sure it is in pristine condition.

The area boasts spectacular wildlife and scenery.

f3dd6111-2223-48a0-9ed0-3e3f45a999cf.JPG

full

Price include:
• Elephant trophy and all licensing fees
• Pick up and drop off at Maun Airport
• Accommodation
• All meals
• All local drinks
• Rifle permits
• PH, Hunting vehicle, trackers, and skinners
• Field preparation of trophies and collection by taxidermist.
• Laundry services

Price exclude:
• Air transport
• Gratuities
• Taxidermy costs (mounting, dipping and packing etc.)

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information

Yours faithfully

Elephant Hunting NG49 Nkwe-page-001.jpg
Elephant Hunting NG49 Nkwe-page-002.jpg
Elephant Hunting NG49 Nkwe-page-003.jpg
Elephant Hunting NG49 Nkwe-page-004.jpg
Elephant Hunting NG49 Nkwe-page-005.jpg

Attachments

• Elephant Hunting NG49 Nkwe.pdf
    614.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusM4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you