Elephant Crawling

I am amazed that the animal decided to crawl under vs busting through the stuff

Animals are pretty smart and adapt to and overcome obstacles to better exist in man's ever changing manipulation of the world.

If animals were not so adaptable and smart we probably wouldn't admire them so much, and we would have a less admiration to hunt them, but a more pathetic attitude of just shooting them whenever or for whatever reason.

After it's not (or shouldn't be) about the kill! It (and every hunt) should be about the planning, where and when, the hows of the hunt, and finally how it ended....did the animal out smart us or were we able to out wit the animal(?)....or was the hunt declared a draw; by which I mean through "luck" or "stupidity" or whatever, "we came face to face, looked at each other for what felt was an eternity then "we" each turn and walked away with the mutual respect and understanding this was not to be the day, perhaps next we meet, it will be the right time."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaylonTova

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!