AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Someone needs to tell the Elephants
6a00d83451c53969e200e54f5788258834-640wi.jpg

Hank2211

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Argentina
Looks good so far. The amount they are looking for seems both small and reasonable - perhaps this is something the groups such as SCI and DSC could get behind - as is pointed out, current strategies are not working (either for the elephants or local communities or hunters) for anyone other than anti-hunting groups which use the elephant as a source of funding for bloated administrative budgets.

edward

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
safari club,nra,d.s.c.
Hunted
south africa and zimbabwe.alaska and several lower 48 states.
Looks good so far. The amount they are looking for seems both small and reasonable - perhaps this is something the groups such as SCI and DSC could get behind - as is pointed out, current strategies are not working (either for the elephants or local communities or hunters) for anyone other than anti-hunting groups which use the elephant as a source of funding for bloated administrative budgets.
and bloated pockets.

PeteG

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
An interesting comment was mentioned, “there is no one size fits all solution”
Each population needs a tailored plan. Some will require a distinct and hardcore conservation element where others can rely on a sustainable use model.
That is something both anti and pro sides need to accept.
Hopefully this plan of theirs will go ahead and help enlighten some people.

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Does anyone know whether their fundraising efforts are being taken up by DSC or SCI? I hope they make a presence at the shows this month to gather support.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.