AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.greaterafricasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, NWTF, BJV
Elephant hunts available for non trophy, non export bulls in northern Zimbabwe for 2014.
Hunt bulls up to about 30 pound on a side, one tusk bulls up to about 40 pounds or old bulls with broken tusks on this quota. Thus, non trophy animals. Only rifle hunting. Offer available for limited amount of elephant.

Price is as follows:
Hunter Daily Rate: $5600 for the hunter for 7 days (can be extended to 10 days at $150 per day if we do not get the elephant in 7 days)
Trophy fee: $8500 for the elephant (trophy cannot be exported).
Observer Daily Rate: $2030 for the 7 days (can be extended to 10 days at $75 per day, if we do not get the elephant in 7 days)
Day of arrival and day of departure are $230 per person for each of the 2 days, and it include road transfers to and from the hunting area.

Excluded are:
$10 per person per day for MARS (Medical Air Rescue Service).
Gratuities to PH and staff at clients discretion.
Accommodation before and after the safari
Chartered flights to and from the hunting areas.

Hi Spike.t. These hunts are in Parks areas in the Charara area close to Kariba. It is elephant allocated for the meat quota. So not PAC but are hunted for meat for the locals. All the tusks everything goes to Parks, the same as PAC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you