Elephant Bull Hunt Special With Mbalabala Safaris Late Season 2017

Thank you guys.
My English grammar isnt the best...
I took my elephant the 3rd hunting day.
The rains threathened us. We had rain at all horizons during the nights before.
If the rains struck us, the hunt would have been difficult. Difficult to get trough the bush with the cruisers without getting stuck.
We approached a few elephants. I decided to take the first shootable one. Even if it wanst a monster. I didnt want to risk not getting one.
I took two quick heart shoots with my 470double. Shooting distance 25-30 yards.
He fell after 30yards.
He accompanied with two other bulls. One more of them were shootable. The other one had thick short tusks. I decided to go for long and thin...
Mbalabala and my PH were great.
They got my full recommendations.

I also took a baboon wich terrorized the camp and a nice bushbuck.
View attachment 217878 View attachment 217877 View attachment 217875 View attachment 217876 View attachment 217872
Thanks for posting. I would love to do this hunt. Maybe in 2019. Going for buff/Sable this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois