Elephant Bull Hunt Special With Mbalabala Safaris Late Season 2017

Congratulations. Can’t wait for your report and pictures. This is definitely on my radar for the near future.

Huntingmaniac, this just sounds awesome! Man am I jealous! Please share pictures and aa report with us!
Have a GRAND hunt!

I'm unfamiliar with the "Hwange" area. Where does this hunt take place? Is the elephant importable into the US? What is the nearest airport? What is a realistic tusk size?

The offer is over,but when you allow a little information nevertheless,because Im "at home" at the Hangwe area(almost).
Nearest airport is Vic Falls than Bulawayo.
The clients of my PH never shot a bull under 40 pounds.
Lots of elephants there (in 2015 not only one,sometimes we dont understand that,it was bewitched).
Hangwe ,Dete ,Gwayi,it could not be better.
Its elephant country .
Regards
Foxi

a few "Hangwe bulls"
(But these are not mine)
Really nice there.
Hangwe.JPG

Hangwe b.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

I do normally put specials out like this. I will be putting one out during the shows

That’s good to know as 15.5k for a trophy elephant is a bloody good price. Do you know if the ivory is importable to the U.K.?? I’ve had a look on the government website and can’t seem to get a straight answer

I bought this hunt.
Im going in November.
Upgraded to trophy bull.
Still waiting for a report. This really interests me. It is about the only elephant hunt I have seen that I could possibly afford. And I live in Canada, so I would definitely upgrade to 'trophy' status.

Me too...Where's the report?

Thank you guys.
My English grammar isnt the best...
I took my elephant the 3rd hunting day.
The rains threathened us. We had rain at all horizons during the nights before.
If the rains struck us, the hunt would have been difficult. Difficult to get trough the bush with the cruisers without getting stuck.
We approached a few elephants. I decided to take the first shootable one. Even if it wanst a monster. I didnt want to risk not getting one.
I took two quick heart shoots with my 470double. Shooting distance 25-30 yards.
He fell after 30yards.
He accompanied with two other bulls. One more of them were shootable. The other one had thick short tusks. I decided to go for long and thin...
Mbalabala and my PH were great.
They got my full recommendations.

I also took a baboon wich terrorized the camp and a nice bushbuck.
20171124_072449.jpg
20171120_134515.jpg
20171126_060828.jpg
20171126_093316.jpg
20171123_091544.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys.
My English grammar isnt the best...
I took my elephant the 3rd hunting day.
The rains threathened us. We had rain at all horizons during the nights before.
If the rains struck us, the hunt would have been difficult. Difficult to get trough the bush with the cruisers without getting stuck.
We approached a few elephants. I decided to take the first shootable one. Even if it wanst a monster. I didnt want to risk not getting one.
I took two quick heart shoots with my 470double. Shooting distance 25-30 yards.
He fell after 30yards.
He accompanied with two other bulls. One more of them were shootable. The other one had thick short tusks. I decided to go for long and thin...
Mbalabala and my PH were great.
They got my full recommendations.

I also took a baboon wich terrorized the camp and a nice bushbuck.
View attachment 217873 View attachment 217874 View attachment 217875 View attachment 217876 View attachment 217872

Thank yo7 for sharing and congrats on your ivory

Congratulations. How much did the ivory weigh?

Let’s see. Thick bases on your bushbuck. I’m assuming that is a chobe. Great size on tiger fish. Your baboon is very ugly. And all elephants are seriously tip top. Congrats to you, Mbalabala and Lin. Well done. Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,