Eland Taxidermy Pictures

Wow those are both great looking mounts.Thank you for the pic's

Eland

DSCN1517_zpse4621998.jpg
DSCN1519_zps13174885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking mounts folks.

Here are some Eland mounts from AH Photo Gallery…

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting. awesome. Forrest

Here is mine.....It seems to put the mount in motion and really shows off the dulap.
IMG_20140829_101256.jpg

What ever you decide Bill, just make sure it does justice to my Eland that you shot!

:)

Tim you can say you helped it was your reloads that got him in the end.He was not going to be around by next year as they wanted him hunted this year.I did see a few more good one at loodts place and they have a few more month to grow for you.
I think you should take some animals off your list so I can go with when you get me my ticket.LOL I do have a surprise waiting for you at loodts when you get there though.

Oh no.....you left a pink shirt there for me! :LOL::eek::D

Bill;
Really like examples on the Wildlife Studios site. Personally I really like the wall pedestal and other Eland mounts that show the depth of the chest and the hump over the shoulders. Most shoulder mounts miss that grand trait of Eland. My eland is still in the works so no pictures yet, but I'm going for something like that wall pedestal 3rd from last in their gallery.

If you do a double pedestal, are you thinking of something like the double gemsbok floor pedestal on that site? Hope you have some double doors to get that thing in. It could be huge, but impressive! I like the cabinet bases with the backskin pieces in it... Except I would put a carving of an Africa Map on the front one, with the backskin panels on each side.

Bob
P.S. Love that croc with his nose sticking through the water!!! I think I found how to mount a croc if I ever get one.

P.P.S. After you find room for the double eland pedestal, you'll need to go back and get a hippo... Do a full body mount with his eyes, ears and nostrils sticking out of water... Ha Ha, would love to see that in someone's (your) house.

We use Trans Africa...

Eland.png

Bob he does great stuff on almost everything I have seen him do.I have seen a few crocs he has done and they look great just might take up more room then I have if we ever got one.

here is one of the pages for his color brochure.

0903141544.jpg

Not the best pic but shows more of his work and how creative he is.

another of his combo mounts

0903141604_0001.jpg

I do hope to hunt the Eland on my next trip to South Africa. They are so darn big and majestic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,