Eco;logy- the original meaning

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I would like someone that would know where to look for information to find the answers to some questions. In those answers we could see how the Ecology of the planet will be affected by all this Green stuff. By that I mean the original meaning of Ecology with was the life system of the planet. for example it was determined that mosquitos were undesirable, so DDT was developed and injected into the system. the mosquitos died, removing a food source from several birds, but also the DDT got into the food chain and affected teh reproductive abilities of the birds. So one thing can't be inserted into the system without causing a ripple of effects.

So I would like to know:
1. How much land space is required for solar panels to produce the equivalent of the nations electrical use, and the projected use when gasoline/diesel powered vehicles are eliminated and only electric vehicles allowed.

2.Given that amount of land space, what is the "opportunity cost" of that land space- that is, what production will be eliminated due to the land now filled with solar panels preventing the growth of crops, forests, cattle and even living space.

3. What projections are there to show the affect on weather of converting a significant amount of solar heat that previously heated the ground and was either absorbed by plants or contributed to air temperature making such things as warm Summer days.

4. I suspect that the production of electrical energy will fall short of demand, what system of distribution will be used to alot the given supply.

5. These questions/answers lead to further questions but they all return to the original premise: That the Earth is a system and that a change to any part affects the whole and while some agencies are obsessed with the fate of snails, the entire system may be pushed beyond the point of no reasonable return.

Great questions! Here in Colorado, our leftist governor Polis claims we will go fully solar by 2030...it’s impossible! There is not enough land mass in Colorado to have enough solar panels and wind generators to produce the current electrical needs much less the 2030 requirements. They seem to pull wants out of their rears with no science attached!

The only way this could physically happen is if 80-85% of the population were to die off from Covid. Sadly it would probably be all those who have the skills to make it happen.

This angry old man speaks out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.