Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member: Buckmasters, NRA, RMEF, DSC, SCI, and CCA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique
I am selling my Eberlestock Just One Backpack in Western Slope Camouflage in like new condition. I only used it around home a coupe dozen times carrying loads getting in shape for Africa. The pack was bought with the idea of an Alaska Mountain Goat hunt. I've realized my days of hunting the mountains by pack are in the rear view mirror. It includes 2 small padded accessory pouches as attached on the belt in the photo and a lightweight camouflage rain cover. The same setup new from Eberlestock would be around $400 plus taxes and shipping.

$275 shipped to the lower 48

As a bonus, I'll include the Badlands Tree Hugger Fanny Pack ($140 retail value) if desired.

tempImagem27iFk.png
tempImagezrfkIs.png
tempImage2NKfg0.png
tempImagePz22Ak.png
tempImagexnvBwl.png

I have that pack! Its a good day pack/inbetween size. I especially like the gun down the small of my back, very comfortable. highly recommend it for a guided hunt, as you are only assisting with the pack out of the animal. Good luck with the sale!

I’ll take it and the Fanny pack if still available.

Nice snag!

Reactions: WAB
@WAB I just PM'd you. Thanks. John

SOLD. Thank you @WAB

I used this pack on our AZ Coues deer hunt. Absolutely perfect pack for that application. Thanks again @thi9elsp.

Image1637865013.903792.jpg

Congratulations on the deer and glad the pack is working for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg