Eastern Cape South Africa, hunter living abroad.......

Graeme

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand
Been meaning to join this forum for a while. I'm from the Eastern Cape in South Africa and am a very keen hunter currently
living and working in Auckland New Zealand. I completed a PH course shortly before leaving SA. Heading back to SA in April to spend
as much time as I can in the bush on the farm. Planned a trip with some mates on what use to be our annual hunting trip up north
at "Rooibokspruit". Would like to get my hands on a nice big Warthog up north and a good bushbuck and kudu at the farm which is
close to Grahamastown. Busy making arrangements to take my new friend (30.06) over from NZ to SA via Aus so that I can christen
it properly in Africa. So much paper work involved in order to do this but making progress which is good.

Welcome to AH Graeme! Looking forward to your input...

Graeme, Now you know how much effort we have to go through to come and hunt.

Persevere, you already know its worth it.

Good luck on your hunt. Please share your story with pictures when you get a chance.

Welcome to AH, Graeme!

Welcome to AH Graeme! Enjoy the site we would love to hear some of your hunting tail and see some pics.

Hey mate welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH, Graeme !

Awesome Graeme, welcome to AH it's great on here sure you'll feel right at home.... My sis and them will also be visiting in April their first since 2003...

Sounds like you'll visit a bit more often...... :)

My best always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross