Eastern Cape Nyala Bull Hunt Package

Tempting !!!!

Only 60 days to go Nyala already on the list perhaps I should make it two but that might be greedy

Only 60 days to go Nyala already on the list perhaps I should make it two but that might be greedy

We'll share a cold beer when you get there. I think I'm one day ahead of you, we arrive on April 26. :A Camping::D Drunk:

I have the Spiral Slam. Now working on some of the Big 5.

So many specials, so little time.

I have the Spiral Slam. Now working on some of the Big 5.

So many specials, so little time.

Hi Roger,
We're running some great deals for DG in 2017. Don't hesitate to drop us an email or a personal mail.

Take Care,
Marius

Gentleman,
I will sweeten this deal even more to the first two hunters to respond.

I will release two of these packages for the 2017 season at $3450 for 8nights, 7 full hunting days, incl. your trophy Nyala bull.

First come, first serve.
$300 deposit secures your hunt.
15% discount on price list still applies.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Last edited:
Wow. Not sure I can even go to Africa next year, but this would be the perfect opportunity to add a bushbuck and eland at great prices.

I am interested to know if you are hunting at Huntshoek as well.
No sir I replied to wrong person . I hunted there in April with a friend of mine KMG had a client hunting on riverside of property for Nyala and we were on opposite side of road hunting Kudu and Impala. Let me tell you we saw 4 Bulls that were extremely nice well one didn't make it lol. One had at least 36-40" from tip to tip he was wide looked pretty.

Don't know where you'll find a better deal than this considering the quality of the animals! Here's mine from my April/May hunt with KMG.

image.jpg

No sir I replied to wrong person . I hunted there in April with a friend of mine KMG had a client hunting on riverside of property for Nyala and we were on opposite side of road hunting Kudu and Impala. Let me tell you we saw 4 Bulls that were extremely nice well one didn't make it lol. One had at least 36-40" from tip to tip he was wide looked pretty.

Would have been nice to put a face to the name and meet you...

Hello I am interested in a trip to get a bigger Nyala, and a Bushbuck and a big Eland Bull. Also would like to try to get a big East Cape Kudu.
Looks like you have some quality animals there. Awesome deal for sure.
Could you PM me with more details and a trophy price list.
Thanks,
Rocky S

I already have the Spiral Slam but would like to try to beat my 42" East Cape Kud, 23" Nyala, 34" Eland and 12.5" Bushbuck
Looks like a world class outfit you run

Rocky I think for the sizes your looking for Marius will be able to help you out just fine I took a Eastern Cape Kudu meat bull near his area this year that went 42 " and I highly recommend Marius as being one of the best.

IMG-20160709-WA0001.jpg

Rocky I think for the sizes your looking for Marius will be able to help you out just fine I took a Eastern Cape Kudu meat bull near his area this year that went 42 " and I highly recommend Marius as being one of the best.

View attachment 163900

Thank you for the kind words Bobby! I appreciate it immensely.

@Rocky Sinotte , I am busy with a PM to you as we speak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!