Eastern Cape Hunt Special In South Africa With Tootabi Valley Safaris

Blue Duiker I thought that was a prayer from my PH when we strayed from the track .....Did not realise they were an animal ...... too fast moving for my old eyes ......

Blue Duiker I thought that was a prayer from my PH when we strayed from the track .....Did not realise they were an animal ...... too fast moving for my old eyes ......

:) :) :) My eyes are not as young as they used to be, so how in the name of common sense am I going to get one of the fast moving little critters with a bow??

:) :) :) My eyes are not as young as they used to be, so how in the name of common sense am I going to get one of the fast moving little critters with a bow??
The best of Diana's luck to you

Probably not as crazy sounding as you might think? Hunting over water from a blind you'd have about a 25 yard shot. Not a great big target, but I don't see why it couldn't be done?

Probably not as crazy sounding as you might think? Hunting over water from a blind you'd have about a 25 yard shot. Not a great big target, but I don't see why it couldn't be done?

God willing and the creek don't rise, one of these days I will give hunting one with a bow a whirl. :)

God willing and the creek don't rise, one of these days I will give hunting one with a bow a whirl. :)

I will take another Crack at one myself. I'm determined to get one of those little guys!

It can be done.

IMG_7688.jpg

Giv

Send me a pm when you start planning.

It can be done!

Just a post on this thread to let you know that we have a new area for Blue Duiker where you can sit and pick out for males.
There is also a new area close to the Blue Duiker area that has not been hunted before for Cape Grysbuck. We have seen plenty of them and very excited about it.
I have an idea that @royal might visit sooner than later.
Unfortunately there are no more of the Eastern Cape special deals available.
Let me know if you are interested in any of these animals. They are selling very well and do not be disappointed when you wait to long

You are more than welcome to hunt a blue duiker with a bow as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg