Eastern Cape Hunt Special In South Africa With Tootabi Valley Safaris

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Blue Duiker I thought that was a prayer from my PH when we strayed from the track .....Did not realise they were an animal ...... too fast moving for my old eyes ......

lpace

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, USA, Canada
Blue Duiker I thought that was a prayer from my PH when we strayed from the track .....Did not realise they were an animal ...... too fast moving for my old eyes ......

:) :) :) My eyes are not as young as they used to be, so how in the name of common sense am I going to get one of the fast moving little critters with a bow??

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
:) :) :) My eyes are not as young as they used to be, so how in the name of common sense am I going to get one of the fast moving little critters with a bow??
The best of Diana's luck to you

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)

Probably not as crazy sounding as you might think? Hunting over water from a blind you'd have about a 25 yard shot. Not a great big target, but I don't see why it couldn't be done?

lpace

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, USA, Canada
Probably not as crazy sounding as you might think? Hunting over water from a blind you'd have about a 25 yard shot. Not a great big target, but I don't see why it couldn't be done?

God willing and the creek don't rise, one of these days I will give hunting one with a bow a whirl. :)

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
God willing and the creek don't rise, one of these days I will give hunting one with a bow a whirl. :)

I will take another Crack at one myself. I'm determined to get one of those little guys!

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England

It can be done.

IMG_7688.jpg

Beans

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique, Scotland and Czech Republic
Giv

Send me a pm when you start planning.

It can be done!

Beans

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA
Hunted
Just a post on this thread to let you know that we have a new area for Blue Duiker where you can sit and pick out for males.
There is also a new area close to the Blue Duiker area that has not been hunted before for Cape Grysbuck. We have seen plenty of them and very excited about it.
I have an idea that @royal might visit sooner than later.
Unfortunately there are no more of the Eastern Cape special deals available.
Let me know if you are interested in any of these animals. They are selling very well and do not be disappointed when you wait to long

Beans

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA
Hunted
You are more than welcome to hunt a blue duiker with a bow as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terrybip

Latest profile posts

Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.
Al Burke wrote on Milan's profile.
Hello Milan, I just watched your video on disassembling/reassembling the CZ 550. I have spent days looking for something like this. I now have no reservations taking apart my rifle. I like to do this with all my guns so I understand them "inside and out". Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.
Al
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
raamw wrote on krish's profile.
send me your email.