Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Texas, Mississippi, Kansas, Botswana, Eastern Cape
Headed to the In-laws on July 5 to visit, work around the place and have a little fun. Packed my 7X57 with 156 gr Oryx and the 204 Ruger with 40 gr Berger. First evening took the largest sow out of the sounder, second morning the dominant male came in solo. This guy has given me the slip twice before but not this time. Third evening I tried for a double on piglets with the 204 but missed the second one, sorry Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris I know your disappointed.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job!

I've got a place in East TX that Im planning on doing some hog hunting at in October.. I hope I have the same good fortune you had..

those are some good sized pigs!

Headed to the In-laws on July 5 to visit, work around the place and have a little fun. Packed my 7X57 with 156 gr Oryx and the 204 Ruger with 40 gr Berger. First evening took the largest sow out of the sounder, second morning the dominant male came in solo. This guy has given me the slip twice before but not this time. Third evening I tried for a double on piglets with the 204 but missed the second one, sorry Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris I know your disappointed.

View attachment 237805 View attachment 237785 View attachment 237786 View attachment 237788
:ROFLMAO:

Congrats on a few hogs down!!

That bucket looks like it could use some work.

Tractor and bucket have seen their better days, forty plus years on a dairy farm is a rough life.

Well done!

Excellent reduction in the pig population sir!

Great shooting! When I was ram hunting with @gizmo I was really surprised when the hog hunting unexpectantly became the highlight of my trip. Absolulte blast. I've got to get back to Texas someday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg