Hyde Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
life member NRA,CowBoy Fast Draw
well everything is set to go, leaving in 7 days with 7 other folks their first trip to Africa including two teenagers and two wives. my second time going. I will be hunting Kudu, Sable, Cow Buffalo and my wife (can't go, medical) told me the other day she would like me to take a Zebra and have a wall pedestal done along with the floor pedestal for the Sable, the Kudu will have to be a Euro mount due to lack of wall height needed, the Buff will have to be a Euro also. We will be hunting with Eugene Erasmus of Intaba Safaris out of Fort Beaufort and Lauriston Taxidermy will do the mounts for me and dip and pack the the other hunters. my rifle will be a CZ 550 in 458 shooting 402 gr Shock Hammer bullets at 2460 fps and a Rem. model 721 custom in 30.06 using 150 gr Power Hammer bullets at 2864 fps. we will be flying Delta out of Atlanta after we meet there I am form So. Dakota and the rest from Pennsylvania then Airlink from Joburg to Port Elizabeth. We will be there hunting for 8 days, time is dragging by waiting to leave reports will be posted when we return.

Best of luck Hyde Hunter! Sounds like a great trip.

Good luck and safe travels to all.

Good luck and shoot straight. Will be watching for updates.

Good luck. Look forward to your report.

You will have a great time! I have dealt with lauriston several times and was happy with the dip, pack and skull work they did both times. They do a very nice job packing your crate

Have a great adventure!

Enjoy it and have fun.

How exciting Hyde Hunter, you have a good woman there. Go and get the trophies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!