Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member: Buckmasters, NRA, RMEF, DSC, SCI, and CCA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique
I'm here in Irving Texas today and have had multiple earthquakes since this afternoon. 3 felt quite strong and then just had some tremors 10 to 15 minutes ago. Looks like this has been happening since September. Anybody traveling in for the convention next week might get a little extra experience than planned.

Here's a link where they are being tracked: http://earthquaketrack.com/us-tx-irving/recent

:A Banana:
This guy will look like he is standing still!

I think the earthquakes are in response to Bill Capwell coming to Texas for DSC Convention!

Farted.....:whistle:

Yep Dallas making the playoffs......that's the reason! Ha!

Yep Dallas making the playoffs......that's the reason! Ha!

I must disrespectfully disagree, Dallas winning a game in the playoffs would be the reason why. The end of the seismic activity is coming this weekend wouldn't you say @enysse?

We have had a few here in Kansas. A lot of people think that it is the oil fracking.

I must disrespectfully disagree, Dallas winning a game in the playoffs would be the reason why. The end of the seismic activity is coming this weekend wouldn't you say @enysse?

If the Cowboys win this weekend I am getting my daughter out of Dallas asap! The whole city might fall into a crevasse!

Looks like a Indiana Jones Movie??????? That's a pretty big IF

I think the earthquakes are in response to Bill Capwell coming to Texas for DSC Convention!

How does me a nice guy who causes no trouble get blamed for this to.LOL It is with out a doubt all because of the cowgirls winning a playoff game.

My brother told me it was because of he and my sister in law in Charlotte. The next day he left for a convention. And, we haven't had any since....just sayin.

And, there is no way the girls win in GB this weekend.

I wish the game was tonight, the Cowboys would freeze their ass out there. Walking into the wind is just punishment alone!

Not that I think the Packers are a great football team, but the Cowboys are going down this weekend...otherwise it's a long off season as a Packer fan.

I wish the game was tonight, the Cowboys would freeze their ass out there. Walking into the wind is just punishment alone!

Not that I think the Packers are a great football team, but the Cowboys are going down this weekend...otherwise it's a long off season as a Packer fan.

:E Nono:
It's going to be a LONG off season for you....

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!! :A Rock:

Royal, I got to go to work in a few minutes, I don't think anyone from a warm climate could play well tonight it's like -25 to -35 out there and Romo sucks.

Don't doubt it!

Romo sucks a lot less now that he has a running game! :)

I went to watch a Cowboys playoff game in 1993. They whipped the Packers and some young QB y'all had at the time.... funny thing is, I really do remember everyone talking about Sharpe, not Favre.

Its not the Cowboys causing the earthquakes. It is the national championship game in JerryWorld. What happened when the Super Bowl was in DFW? Jerry has to be kept humble especially since the roof on the stadium is going to be closed. So it either has to be a snowstorm or earthquakes.:E Cold: or :E Frightened:

All will be fine by DSC time:A Hi Five:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross