Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
Hello Everyone,

I have a great hunting opportunity that I would like to pass along...My wife and I just recently returned from the most incredible hunting trip we have ever experienced this past May with Limcroma Safaris in the Limpopo region of South Africa. This is the place that Ted Nugent called "the best hunting operation he has ever seen in Africa!" After hunting there, you will definately agree...My friend Hannes Els who owns Limcroma emailed me with a late season special package, and asked me if I would pass it on to my friends on the forum. There is still plenty of time to make plans to hunt this September/October...Here's the offer:

Limcroma Safaris is offering a 7-Day all inclusive 4 animal package for the early and late season months of September/October 2011 & March/April 2012 for bow or rifle hunters...

7 Day All Inclusive Bow or Rifle
1 Gemsbok or Blue Wilbebeest Bull
1 Implala Ram
1 Blesbok
1 Warthog

1 to 1 hunter/PH price per hunter- $3,850
2 to 1 hunters/PH price per hunter-$3,250

These packages are all inclusive of the following:
-Airport transfers to/from Johannesburg
-Guide service with a full team of PH, vehicle, professional trackers & skinners
-First Class accommodations & lodging, all meals, snacks, & beverages
-Full camp staff services. maids, daily laundry
-Field prep of your trophies

Packages do not include:
-Your round trip airfare to/from OR Tambo Int'l Johannesburg. Call Debbie at Custom
Travel for the best rates: 800-728-5301
-Raw prep and shipping of your trophies back home
-Lodging before or after your safari should you need it

Of course, extra days and trophy animals can be added to any package at the discounted rate. Hannes is more than happy to custom fit a package to meet your wishes....If you would like more info about what it's like hunting at Limcroma, please feel free to PM or email me at wheresthefire@bellsouth.net. For all the details you can visit South Africa Safari - Limcroma Safaris for first class African bow hunting, rifle hunting and wing shooting.. To take advantage of these specials you can contact Al Weaver at #409-223-2260 or al@Limcroma.com. You can also email Hannes directly at hannes@Limcroma.com. You must mention the "FORUM SPECIAL" to get this package pricing. There has never been a better time to hunt South Africa than now!

Hope to hear from you all soon, Best Regards, Dan L.
-

Attachments

• South Africa 2011 026.jpg
    South Africa 2011 026.jpg
    686 KB · Views: 212
  • South Africa 2011 116.jpg
    South Africa 2011 116.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 178
Hi Dan,

Fine trophies you got there. Congratulations !!! It seems your wife & you had a wonderful time hunting with Limcroma Safaris. Thanks for sharing..

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you