Early 1967 With Peep Sight ZKK 600 Parts Kit Complete No Barrel No Stock

markkal

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Local shooting club
Hunted
Czech republic, France
Offering, a complete kit ZKK 600 early series 1967, without barrel and stock.
Gunsmith is professionally removing barrel, in the meantime I post the still complete gun pictures.
The reason I am offering it as parts is to make it available, worldwide, as it is still possible to ship overseas, managed in Australia and New Zealand through dealers.
Complete guns cannot be sent outside europe. There would be an alternative a company in germany but it would cost more than the kit itself.
Your opportunity to build a custom rifle, based on these magnificent forged receivers.

Kit contains ( See serial number, actual parts from rifle on picture are those concerned)

- Receiver with pep sight
- Bolt complete (Matching number)
- Trigger floor plate complete
- magazine well
- magazine follower with its spring
- 3 original screws including the forward one linking stock to barrel

Asking 380 euros and this includes export papers fees, (I need buyer licence in original which I will return once procedure is completed)

DE121729-EB0D-4658-8AC7-AD49D843BAA0_1_201_a.jpeg
594665B1-793E-4A86-B250-16A199025F69_1_201_a.jpeg
638BC1EC-CE27-4A36-BA38-2E41EF1B69E2_1_201_a.jpeg
FAAB8CBE-B8F0-472F-B76D-9FA9F8C0C860_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
One member commented about trigger housing, yes it's included, all but stock and barrel.

That's fine and easy to make the deal in europe, need to send me permit for gun parts and i'll get export paper in 2 days.. For other destinations, you need to inquire for customs if they allow import, and your post office if they handle import of gun parts. My end postal services are OK

That's fine and easy to make the deal in europe, need to send me permit for gun parts and i'll get export paper in 2 days.. For other destinations, you need to inquire for customs if they allow import, and your post office if they handle import of gun parts. My end postal services are OK
Thanks, Marco.

To be clear, you have posted two BRNOs for sale.

You have posted rifles with 2 different serial numbers.

The first rifle is # 7 525 02860 for 380 Euro.

The second rifle (action) you posted is # 7 524 08680 for 450 Euro.

I said that I would buy both rifles.

Screenshot_20220315-132208_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220315-125626_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t get an answer from ATF today on my import question and since Mr Sells has experience with import covered I will withdraw my interest in the rifle action.

i can understand, sorry about that Mr Sells has bought it and he has partner in germany dealing with weapons who will arrange to get it to the US

Thanks anyway take good care
marco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
propercapsules

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!