AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, KC SCI, NRA
Hunted
USA (Missouri, Iowa, Alabama, Virginia, Idaho), Cameroon, South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, Russia
Be hunting around Durban come mid-June and I need to lock down a Dip & Pack company. Used a local taxidermy last year and with so-so results. Any recommendations would be welcome.

I'm also hunting the East London area with a different outfit and wondering how I am going to get all of the trophies together for one shipment...two different PH/outfitters. Anyone have experience with this type of situation?

I hunted the limpo , northwest and then the east cape. I picked the place I wanted to do my work which was near the place I hunted in the east cape. Had my stuff shipped down from the northwest to the east cape with no problems. I had to pay for that but it got all my animals at one place.

hi we own Spirit of Africa taxidermy in Howick, which is about 1 hours drive from Durban. we do dip and pack and can arrange to have all the trophies collected. check out our website www.soataxidermy.co.za

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you