Duplicator Still For Sale

John P.

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
I thought it was sold 3 months ago but no deal!

Still for sale. Many tire kickers, two serious but no $$ yet.

Located in Port Angeles, WA USA.

Yep expensive at $10,000 but the package includes:

26 or so pattern stocks

20 or so (will have to count) figured Maple stock blanks

Several large Oregon Walnut slabs for cutting into blanks

Dozens of low figure maple banks for making pattern stocks

All blanks are fully cured, most are over 3 inches thick, allowing making stocks with considerable cast off.

Tooling for the duplicator and spare parts

Original manual for the duplicator

Checkering cradle

Stock sanding cradle with the same spindles as the duplicator

Checkering tools

Moisture meter

This is a heavy duty machine suitable for production stock making. From the same pattern, you can make two identical stocks at the same time, or a right hand and a left hand stock from the same pattern, or a right hand stock from a left hand pattern or just about any combination.

Give me a PM with your email address for more photos and info.

There is a post here on AR in Gunsmithing with a lot of photos and details on how to use the machine.

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...h-star-gunstock-duplicator.28310/#post-262882

I am selling as I am 73 years old and it is time to liquidate some of the shop equipment.

Thanks guys!

enhance.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to sell this machine and accessories in the near future.

Willing to consider offers.

Only downfall is shipping would be costly. Ideal would be to pick up the machine at my shop, it would take two full size pickups or a pickup and trailer to haul everything.

If I was 40 years younger, I would have taken it. It would have been a fun avocation!

John P, sometime this winter you might have to take the Mrs. to sunny Arizona for a vacation and show the new owner some of your tricks to operating the duplicator.

John P, sometime this winter you might have to take the Mrs. to sunny Arizona for a vacation and show the new owner some of your tricks to operating the duplicator.

Might do that. It was a learning experience for me and I made some special tooling that increased the accuracy. Fun machine, it is as accurate as you want it to be. Do your homework and the machine rewards you nicely.

If I were younger and had fewer other interests I would have kept it, but my passion is salt water fishing and rod building now, so it had to go. At 73 years old a guy like me has to prioritize his time!!!!! Not much left!!!

Is this still available
If you look at the dates and read the postings, you will find out on your own if these VERY OLD POSTINGS have sold without bringing them back up to get in the way of items that are currently up for sale now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross