Duck Hunting in Europe?

Daktari

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
US: FL, ME
Do any of the European members of the forum know of hunting opportunities for indigenous duck species in Europe such as Smew, Garganey, Red-crested Pochard, and Eurasian teal as well as others? From what I've seen in my bit of research is that hunting for many of those species occurs in Azerbaijan.

Reactions: BWH
Sorry not a European guy but have you looked at Getducks.com. I have not used their services but I know guys who have and they have had some good hunts on other continents. Its a good resource for waterfowl collectors.

Do any of the European members of the forum know of hunting opportunities for indigenous duck species in Europe such as Smew, Garganey, Red-crested Pochard, and Eurasian teal as well as others? From what I've seen in my bit of research is that hunting for many of those species occurs in Azerbaijan.

Not a duck hunting guy but at least two of the above mentioned species are huntable in Finland. Google Wildmark Finland

We have 11 species of ducks in Spain, not a duck shooter myself, and hope the translations are correct.
Mallard
Greylag geese
Widgeon
Gadwall
Pintrail
Common Teal / Garganey
Charcoal Teal
Spoon Duck
Red Duck
Common Pochard
Tufted Duck

Contact Ramsey Russell with GetDucks.com. He know the world about duck hunting. He is good folks.

I am an avid duck hunter.... I have inter with Getducks.com, if you are talking about duck hunting internationally. That would be a go to source. I have used them. They are impeccable about the logistics. No guarantees on your quarry. That’s up to Mother Nature & your shooting.

Wild ducks are very shy birds,especially in the hunting season.
If someone guarantees you ducks in Europe (in large numbers),
they come out of the stable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillianaLe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg