Duck Hunting in Argentina

CarlosS

Reaction score
The natural floodplain along our lodge's hunting grounds in Argentina, provides for natural roosting and feeding for a variety of waterfowl including: ducks and geese. This marshland is home to many of our hunters with great game and action. At Los Ombues Hunting Lodge, waterfowl are abundant, and the crowd is small. If you are looking for a great outdoors hunt, visit Los Ombues Hunting Lodge's website.

Waterfowl Hunting in Argentina
• Duck Hunting
• Silver Teal
• Rosybilled Pochard
• White Face Tree Ducks
• Brown and White Pintails
• Red Shoveller
• Widgeon
• Black Headed Duck
• Yellowbilled Pintail
• Cinnamon Teal
• Brazillian Teal
• Geese Hunting
• Perdiz
• Magellan Geese
• Ashy Head Geese

Duck Hunting in Argentina is as exciting as our Dove Hunting sport. With the large population of native waterfowl and migratory birds that our hunting property attracts, you will have successful hunting every time. Our duck hunting grounds lay upon the Parana river. A natural floodplain provides excellent feeding and roosting grounds. Duck hunting in Argentina is superb. Our native species of duck, the Rosy Billed Pochard, is just one of many species attracted to our hunting grounds.

The natural floodplain and Parana river lays inside our hunting grounds. The terrain is terrific for attracting a large population of native Rosy Billed Pochard, along with a large variety of migratory waterfowl such as Geese and migratory duck. Duck Hunting in Argentina will bring exciting, action-packed hunts every time.

Duck Hunting in Argentina is an amazing experience, we allow only a limited number of hunters to enjoy our property at once in order to preserve a spacious and uncrowded atmosphere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross