Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia
Three Videos from DSC:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 6.42.39 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, but he's mostly preaching to the choir.

The antis have a heavy emotional investment in their position. Facts and reason don't really matter to them. Facts and reason can't matter to them, because it would shatter their world view, shatter their psyches. I don't know how we ultimately defeat them, but we have to keep trying.

Excellent, but he's mostly preaching to the choir.

The antis have a heavy emotional investment in their position. Facts and reason don't really matter to them. Facts and reason can't matter to them, because it would shatter their world view, shatter their psyches. I don't know how we ultimately defeat them, but we have to keep trying.

(1) Not every hunter is in the Choir, mainly bubba hunter.
(2) DSC is doing more PR then SCI does and they are "First for Hunters"

That wasn't a criticism, and I don't doubt any of what you say. But we're the only ones likely to watch that video. Bubba is never going to hunt anything bigger than white tails or feral hogs.

We are the choir, and kudos to DSC, SCI, HSC, RMEF, and all the rest for the work they do that benefits us.

I gave up on SCI many years ago. Nothing but a cash cow IMO. DSC again in my opinion is the foremost speaker and protector of wildlife and sportsman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross