AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
DALLAS - DSC extends congratulations to President-Elect Donald Trump on his recent historic victory. Trump will join a Republican majority of both houses of Congress in January to help unify a divided country and begin a new chapter in American history.

"DSC and its members are proud of making a difference in this election," said DSC Executive Director Ben Carter. "Our collective voices shouted for change and those voices were echoed across the nation. The president-elect's family connection to hunting and its legacy offer representation of our mission and love of hunting. We respectfully congratulate Mr. Trump and wish him the best in his new role."

As part of their support for the president-elect, DSC raised $60,000 for the Republican National Committee at a breakfast fundraiser in July. Donald Trump Jr. served as guest speaker and assured the more than 150 attending DSC members that his father's administration would advocate for hunting and sustainable use.

Throughout the next four years, DSC hopes the president-elect will address the following:
  • Appoint a pro-hunting and fishing director of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service who understands the role that hunters and anglers play in conservation and return to the successful North American Model of Conservation.
  • Adopt American Wildlife Conservation Partners' "Wildlife for the 21st Century, Volume 5" recommendations for managing wildlife and habitat. The guideline is the result of a collaboration of hunter conservationists, professional wildlife and natural resource managers, outdoor recreation users, conservation educators and wildlife scientists.
  • Develop less burdensome guidelines for importation/exportation of hunting trophies.
  • Restrict superfluous lawsuits against the USFWS from anti-hunting groups that only serve to harass, consume money and human resources, and ultimately derail management authority.
  • Reassert states' authority to manage its wildlife.
  • Stop ballot initiatives from dictated wildlife management practices and policymaking and return the management authority to informed wildlife and resource managers.
  • Ensure continued access to public lands.
  • Appoint hunter- and firearm-friendly justice(s) to the U.S. Supreme Court.
  • Encourage more states to pass "The Right to Hunt and Fish" constitutional amendments/legislation.
Donald Trump holds the future of hunting in his hands. The actions taken in the next four years will set the tone for the next few decades and DSC wants this future to include hunting.

Source: Dallas Safari Club (DSC)

At least now we have someone who understands (even if it's influenced by his boys, I'll take it) that not everyone in the USA lives in the hustle and bustle of a big city. That there are folks who constantly contribute to society , who have been discarded for, well, for quite some time now. hopefully he'll do half of what he has suggested . Seems he's quite the contitutionalist from what I've read about him.

I think this could be great not only for hunters but conservation. His sons can have a positive effect on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross