DSC Calls for Lifting of Air Freight Bans on Hunted Trophies

Dimond, I believe that the majority of the organizations are trying to weather out the storm. Just lay low and endure, by doing this they sure seem to be hanging members and hunters out to dry. With the amount of money SCI has you sure would think that they have a pr department.
Laying low is the WORST possible response IMO...I m livid no one has spoken up for the hunting fraternity...We are asleep at the wheel on this one...Anyone here in a position to make something happen? PR person , someone with connections to SCI or DSC to shake them awake! I just don't understand how the folks who are supposed to be protecting us are doing NOTHING...At least publicly.

These African nations should impose a tax or a fine on these airlines that refuse to ship hunting trophies. Watch how fast they reverse their decision!

These African nations should impose a tax or a fine on these airlines that refuse to ship hunting trophies. Watch how fast they reverse their decision!

Unfortunately that cost will just end up being paid by the passengers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you