Driven hunt wild boar in Bulgaria

cazadormad

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hi.
Start the new season of Wild boar driven hunt in Bulgaria. The season starts from October and ends in late December. You can enjoy the amazing nature of Bulgaria and big boar hunting.
For more information above prices visit our web site or send me private message.

1082499_148761725331811_102857846_o.jpgboar.jpgSAM_0874.jpg

Offer Driven Hunt in Bulgaria.
Hunting period wild boar driven hunt - 01.10.- 31.12.

3 hunting days with 4 days accommodation full board
Price per hunter for all hunting time - ? 980
Additional day hunt - ? 240
non hunter - ?490, additional day - ? 140

Included:
all papers / Veterinary-, Cites- and Export papers etc ./
Pick up at the airport
Accommodation in double room
full catering plus all kinds of warm and soft drinks
driven hunt organisation incl. all guides, beaters and dogs
Land transport 4x4 within the hunting area during the hunting incl. all km
Bulgarian hunting license and insurance
Interpreter services during the whole stay in Bulgaria
Preliminary preparation and evaluation of the trophies
Not included:

Flight to Sofia / Varna / Bourgas
Transfer Airport Hunting ground - Airport
Shooting/trophy fees according price list
Single room surcharge (EUR 18 per night)
Alcohol drinks
Tips

Not much is free these days--but here's some free advice. You'd have more interest in this hunt (from me anyway) if you would CLEARLY list prices. You've been asked once already to provide more information...but haven't done so completely. If someone invites you to make a correction--make it!

You say that your web site lists the prices. It does NOT have a price list or a link to one. You are not giving a clear picture of what the cost of the hunt will be. I've never understood why outfitters hide their trophy fees or make someone ask for them. Just tell people what they are.

Most mere mortals have a budget to work from and want to determine if a hunt like this is something they can afford. There is a lot of competition for the hunting dollar and most will just look elsewhere if you make it difficult to figure out.

Hunting in Bulgaria

Not much is free these days--but here's some free advice. You'd have more interest in this hunt (from me anyway) if you would CLEARLY list prices. You've been asked once already to provide more information...but haven't done so completely. If someone invites you to make a correction--make it!

You say that your web site lists the prices. It does NOT have a price list or a link to one. You are not giving a clear picture of what the cost of the hunt will be. I've never understood why outfitters hide their trophy fees or make someone ask for them. Just tell people what they are.

Most mere mortals have a budget to work from and want to determine if a hunt like this is something they can afford. There is a lot of competition for the hunting dollar and most will just look elsewhere if you make it difficult to figure out.

Hello.
At no time and in any place I have said that prices puts them on my website. The times I have asked for information about prices and trophy fees I have sent the information by private message to the user that has asked me. When I asked some information clearly I also sent her clearly.
If you need a complete information I sent it without any problem.
Regards.

Hello.
At no time and in any place I have said that prices puts them on my website. The times I have asked for information about prices and trophy fees I have sent the information by private message to the user that has asked me. When I asked some information clearly I also sent her clearly.
Regards.

A quote from the rules for posting offers:

All pertinent information is required,..........

All costs MUST be stated, detailing what is included and not included, plus the prices.

Hello.
Regards.

Really? Then I suppose I just misunderstood your very words from your first post: "For more information above prices visit our web site or send me private message."

Again I urge you (and want to give you the benefit of the doubt) to HEED the guidelines listed here. This forum is a great place for hunters and outfitters. The moderators of this site are quite patient with newer contributors, especially if it seems that English isn't their first language. Don't ignore what they are telling you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg