Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe,Sweden
Come and enjoy a classic style driven hunt with us in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. I have 3 of the following packages available for 2015. Please note prices are in Euro.

10 600 Euro

The package is for 4 hunters to share, extra hunters can be added up to a maximum of 8 hunters @ 250 Euro per hunter per day, extra days are the same price.

The package includes 100 Common Springbuck.

5 Days
of which 1 is a arrival day and 3 are full driven hunting days.
Trophy Springbuck shot during the driven hunt has no additional cost.

Several areas will be hunted, some high and some low fenced, sizes range between 300 and 4000 HA.

Travel from Port Elizabeth airport to the lodge takes just over 2 hrs, airport pickup and drop off is included.
Accommodation, PH ,meals, drinks, laundry, hunting licence and VAT included.
Hunters are expected to shoot indiscriminately, no male selection only
Minimum of 30 animals per day to be taken
Please note there is no hunting on Sundays. Due to the number of animals taken daily we may use several concessions, there is no additional travel cost.

Your safety and the safety of the beaters are of utmost importance to us, you will not be placed in any compromised position or situation during these daily hunts. With more than 10 years experience of driven hunting in SA you are in safe and reliable hands.

The rates do not include:

• Trophy fees on other species.
  • Hiring of Rifles and Ammunition
  • Any flights within South Africa while on safari
  • Personal insurance
  • Specialty food & drink items
  • PH/guide and other staff gratuities
  • Taxidermy
  • Exportation of trophies
The following species may also be taken during the driven hunts at the Euro price listed.

Species Trophy Price Male Non Trophy Female

Blesbuck 132 132 132
Cape Kudu 40"+ 780 - -
Cape Kudu 39"- 0 420 240
Fallow Deer 300 120 120
Impala 240 120 120
Mountain ReedB 132 132 132
Springbuck 78 78 78
Wildebees Black 450 280 280
Duiker/Steenbuck 120 120 120

NB: Mountain Reedbuck during June-July only!!!!!!
Kudu in high fenced areas or during EC open season only in low fenced areas.

Outfitter No. HC 03/2014 EC
PH No. 33/2012 EC
205/2013 EC

Last edited:
This is a Awesome offer To give some of our new members an idea this is at curent US rate.
Blesbuck Euro 132 USD160.50
Cape Kudu 40"+ Euro780 - - USD948.40
Cape Kudu 39"- 0 Euro420 USD 510.68
Fallow Deer Euro300 USD364.77
Impala Euro240 USD291.82
Mountain ReedB Euro 132 USD160.50
Springbuck Euro78 USD94.84
Wildebees Black Euro450 USD547.15
Duiker/Steenbuck Euro120 USD 145.91
It would be hard to beat that Mountain Reedbuck price anywhere hell I paid $600 for mine. And I'm willing to bet he'll throw in one of those pretty Warthogs cheap.

Last edited:
That is an interesting offer but I have no friends :)

Help me with the math on this one. :confused:
LMAO unless he plans to support you for the rest of your life I think the 5th day is a departure day.:ROFLMAO:

LMAO unless he plans to support you for the rest of your life I think the 5th day is a departure day.:ROFLMAO:

If he does not state I have to leave, then I'm staying!

What I am still trying to figure out; How do you drive any of the other species besides Springbok?

:S Lol::A Drive:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 149
Awesome trophy prices, a real bargain!

Help me with the math on this one. :confused:
Brickburn, the hunters normally take a day off after 2 days of shooting to rest up a bit from working the bolt;) There is always enough cold beer around to keep you happy:)
What I am still trying to figure out; How do you drive any of the other species besides Springbok?

Mountain Reedbuck are prettt easy to drive, so is Kudu if you know they are there. We use to have many,many driven hunts for Bushbuck in the days of the colony, some EC farmers still have them once a year were all the neighbours get together for a day of driven Bushbuck hunting(y)

This would make for a fun AH group hunt.

What type of action, caliber and round would you recommend for this type of hunt?

This would make for a fun AH group hunt.

What type of action, caliber and round would you recommend for this type of hunt?

Springbuck are pretty soft so no need for premuim bullets:) A good old bolt gun that you know would work fine, just make sure you have a scope that has minimum magnification of around 1.5 for shooting with both eyes open and at moving targets. 270 and up would work fine for them.

BUT if I owned a double rifle and wanted to get some good practice with it I would surelly bring that along too:D:D

Sounds like a good old fashion bird hunt. Just keep shooting!

Off to SA in 3 days to start the season. Will be doing one of these packages and will update with photos once I get back. Just ordered 1000rounds of ammo;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!