Dries Visser or Kuche Safaris ??

Dries Visser or Kuche Safaris ???

• Total voters
@Kududreamer I just returned last August from my first Safari. I hunted with Kuche and was with the first group of hunters in their new lodge. It was my first trip, so granted, I have nothing to compare to. But I had a great trip and will hunt with them again next time I hunt Limpopo.
The lodge is comfortable, staff was friendly and capable, Never’s cooking was out of this world, the PHs and trackers were very knowledgeable and fun to hunt with. Koos’ properties were large and trophy quality was excellent.
I have no doubt there are other great outfitters in the area, I met the Limcroma’s people in Dallas last month and they seem 1st class. But Kuche has made a return client of me.

Thanks for the info ..... on I think I’ve narrowed my search down to a few great outfitters ... the problem is now picking which one ....I completely agree that cost isn’t the only factor ... but let’s face it .,,, unless you’re rolling in money ...which I’m not .... it does play a part

You’ve been to Africa five times already? If so then you should be able to tell who’s going to give you what you want fairly easily.

If this is your first trip, go with your gut, and don’t let the price be your main concern, it’s a trip that will be in your memory for the rest of your life.

Also, we as clients shouldn’t be expecting outfitters to be cutting each others throat.

I hunted with Kuche last August and I am a client for life. They have become personal friends of our family and even come to my Dad's house to eat dinner with us when they are in the states. Top notch people that have wonderful staff to make your hunting experience something special. I am hoping to return to hunt with them in 2019. My dad has already booked his 3rd hunt with them in 3 yrs. You have to go with what is best for you, but in my opinion you will not be disappointed if youbhunt with Kuche.

looking for some opinions.... two equal packages .... same animals ... same hunting days .. all inclusive .... two great outfitters.... anybody have experience with either or both ??? First time to Africa .... how do I choose between Dries Visser Safaris and Kuche Safaris ?????
We just returned from a 10 day with Kuche. You can reference my hunt report for details. We had a great time, and are planning to go back in two years. We had awesome Phs, and trackers. The food was second to none. Most was better than the states, no kidding! The accomodations were nice, and spotless. Animals were all top quality, and the concessions were huge. While we were there, a gentleman from atlanta came in that had been hunting with them many many times. They considered him family. Take the time to talk to Koos, he is no nonsense, and no BS. you will enjoy Kuche, if you decide to go that way.

When picking my first trip i had ti down to a few outfitters, really didn't know what to do, and being of a smart arse i asked them a question (having humor on a hunt only makes it more enjoyable in my mind) and waited to see who answered, only one did and i went with them. Do not regret it at all, had a great time and would return with no questions. My last trip and the upcoming one next week will be to a place many here have hunted and fully understand the need to go back, RhinosterHoek is a special place with the back drop of Cockscomb mountain

btw my question was: Is a Zebra white with black stripes or black with white stripes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!