Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Ok, so with all the gun talk lately, what is your top 3 dream rifles? I just checked the #3 spot off my list with my new 375 H&H. #2 would be a V-C double chambered in something like 450/400. #1 would be a H&H double chambered in the 450 to 470 NE variety.

Westley Richards .375 H&H with a 450/400 extra barrel. Not much besides some wing shooting you couldn't bag. Then to have a work of art to show case in the trophy room. Classic Safari weapons.

A takedown with barrels in 300h&h 375 h&h built by h&h on a double square bridge action.

Add a 500NE sidelock double built by any of the old English high end gun makers and we are almost there.

A s/s cal 16/20 sidelock shotgun made by the same old English gunmaker and we are there!

A takedown with barrels in 300h&h 375 h&h built by h&h on a double square bridge action.

Add a 500NE sidelock double built by any of the old English high end gun makers and we are almost there.

A s/s cal 16/20 sidelock shotgun made by the same old English gunmaker and we are there!
You have fine taste sir

Thank you, sadly it's also a way too expensive taste for my wallet :(
I know the feeling. I've actually knocked off almost all of my list of dream guns except for the #1 and 2. Short of winning the lottery I don't see me ever being able to afford either.
As far as the backwards rifles are concerned I guess I can let it slide this time. o_O

nothing wrong with standing on the right hand side of the firearm or bow , bro .............

not that l own a leftie , yet
but next little lady will be

nothing wrong with standing on the right hand side of the firearm or bow , bro .............
So are you a backwards person too, ya know they used to burn people at the stake back in the 15th and 16th century for that kinda thing. :p:D:ROFLMAO::eek:

l better say it before , spike , doc, or bob , not only am l backwards as you put it , theres a rumour goin around this camp that im an upside downer , too....

I already have what I really need.....but a .577 NE from Purdey could be nice on an elephant hunt..

Gizmo mine would be the Merkel side by side in 500 NE that was at the Kansas City Cabelas. What a sweet gun but the price tag of $10999 was to high to bite on!

Holland & Holand Royal in .500/.416; Rigby Rizing Bite in anything; and a Tod Ramierez .300 H&H.

Correction on my last post I think that rifle was a 470 NE

gizmo i had one of mine but for some reason i sold it.....its the subject of a thread that i put on here, and on which some took great pleaure in questioning my sanity :E Loopy: which was totally justified :( i have my other dream ones so they dont apply, but this is as i dont have it anymore is in the dream category............ here is the link to the auction house were the person i presume bought it from me put it up for sale......http://auctions.holtsauctioneers.com/asp/fullcatalogue.asp?salelot=A0614 1211 &refno= 78290

A custom built Westley Richards double rifle in .500NE

A custom built Rigby .450 Bolt action

A custom Kilimanjaro "African" in .375 H&H

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseDapl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross