Draft Policy Position on the Conservation and Ecologically Sustainable Use of Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Rhinoceros

DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.davefreeburn.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI, HSC, WSF
Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
As a concerned citizen, please support the wildlife ranching sector and their online petition to OBJECT to the Draft Policy Position on the Conservation and Ecologically Sustainable Use of Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Rhinoceros.

The DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS THE 28th JULY 2021

You can access the petition here (each signed document will be sent as an individual comment objecting to an irrational direction over shadowed by a green-agenda for conservation in this country) - https://form.jotform.com/212033523229546

This policy wishes to deprive the constitutional rights of many and advocates for the senseless slaughter of over 10,000 lions in private ownership. The policy also intends placing approximately 70% of the world's rhino from secured private facilities into unprotected areas where rhino populations have been massacred to or near to extinction (Kruger National Park from approximately 11,000 to current approximately 3,000 animals left).

This online form will not take longer than ONE MINUTE of your time to complete and will secure the future of elephant, lion, leopard and rhinoceros. Please support our private ranchers in their continued commitment to the sustainable management for the survival of these species, the pride and joy of South Africa.

Please SHARE this message and encourage friends, family members, employees, clientele, and businesses who are all affected by this preposterous daft policy to also make submissions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Done

Signed Yesterday.

As a concerned citizen, please support the wildlife ranching sector and their online petition to OBJECT to the Draft Policy Position on the Conservation and Ecologically Sustainable Use of Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Rhinoceros.
Who invented this policy? Where this idea comes from?

Hi Mark

Our government formed a high level panel with most of the stake holders in die wildlife sector in South Africa forming part of it.As with most such panels every sector and invited person was afforded an opportunity to take part in discussions and deliberations although not all of the members are active role players in conservation of wildlife or the wildlife sector in SA and some where just plain arm chair critics. Most of the fact based advise giving from organisations like Wildlife Ranching SA , Phasa , Chasa and others where listened to but not given the due respected it warranted.Thus coming up with the Draft Policy in its current form.

I can assure you that there are organisations in the wildlife sector working around the clock to get this revised for all concerned as all the necessary protocols where not properly followed.

A few years ago government/national parks had 75% of the White Rhino population and the private ownership 25%.Its has changed drastically in last few years where the private sector , at a huge cost to them , now protecting more than 75% of the White Rhino population in SA and numbers still growing. The opposite is true for government protected Rhino where numbers are drastically decreasing because of the inability to protect them.Now they want to tell Private owners how to protect and care for tases and other animals.

Thanks to David Freeburn for posting!

Regards

Rouan

Thanks Rouan!
I alrady participated in petition (which came as a surprise to me). I know that my signature is only small contribution, but at least it is something!

Done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!