Dozens of Lion Import permits issued

And I am mentioned in the piece! They detest me......

Is there any information on where the majority of these animals came from, and what some of the criteria was to allow them to be imported?

Ok, how are they going to be shipped back? Tramp steamer. IIRC, the girly men led airlines won't do it.

In other news, KUDOS! to Mr. Phillip Glass for his exceptional endeavors in the cause of conservation.

Last edited:
And I am mentioned in the piece! They detest me......

Let them detest you! For what its worth, I, and I suspect everyone else here admires what you have done.

LMAO - I love reading the comments section of these articles. It is a shame they make someone log in to post, I would just keep referring them to the ted talk.
These greenies will never get it. Philip if I would have known how famous you would get, I would have waited a day to meet you in Namibia in 2016. That way one day I could tell my grandkids I shared a camp with Philip Glass. Keep up the good work. I am off in three days to SA and Zimb.

If in this country and a lot of the civilized world, the grocery stores closed for a week, 90% of the population would starve to death. Along those same lines, the #1 automobile theft deterrent in this country is stick shift.

Is there any information on where the majority of these animals came from, and what some of the criteria was to allow them to be imported?
Yes Please any of you who have successfully navigated the new permit “case-by-case” system criteria please tell us here how and what you did?

Good thinking Fred! Please share!

The funniest part of this article is how the writer explains that many of those acquiring permits had ties to the Republican Party. What a shock!
I was sure they were supporters of gun-grabbing Democrats!

The funniest part of this article is how the writer explains that many of those acquiring permits had ties to the Republican Party. What a shock!
I was sure they were supporters of gun-grabbing Democrats!

The writer was clearly implying that the USF&W services new “case-by-case” permit system is a pay to play $cam for rich Republican Party insiders.

A classic propaganda ploy to divide and alienate the hunting community while stirring up further outrage in the Alt.-Left Anti-Hunting crowd.

Well, this pauper wishes more "rich" guys would go hunt in Africa. I say more power to them! I love reading their hunting reports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!