Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Dove back ground.jpg
MG Hunting - Argentina

Doves & Pigeons

Argentina is no doubt, the most important destination to shoot doves and pigeons in the world. This program offers the chance to hunt these birds with no limit and it is regular for hunters to shoot between 1000 and 1500 rounds per day.

Shooting starts early in the mornings, when birds come out of their sleeping places and fly towards the fields for feeding. Firing is done at these feeding points in the fields while they pass over, all along the morning.

At noon we stop to have lunch outdoors in the countryside, where you will get a superb service and taste our world-known beef and fine wines or ice-cold beer. After lunch, the hunt continues till late afternoon when we return to the lodge to enjoy a pleasant dinner and turn in for the next day out in the fields.

Every hunter will be accompanied by a bird-boy to reload the guns and give assistance during the whole the hunt. You will be frequently visited at your shooting spot by our hunting staff in charge, to see if you need any assistance and to provide you with ammunition. In the afternoon, also to offer you some snack.

3 Full day of hunt with 2000 shells included

U$S 2.300

– Includes:

• 2.000 shells included
  • 3 full hunting days
  • 4 nights at the lodge
  • 5 stars Lodge
  • All meals and beverages, included alcoholic drinks
  • Transfers to and from Airport
  • Bird Boy
– Extras:

• Hunting License – Small Game US$ 70 per day per hunter
  • Gun permit US$ 100 per gun
  • Gun rental US$ 70 per day
  • Shells (US$ 13,50 per box of 25 shells (20 gauge)
  • Flights
  • Personal Expenses
  • Tips

upload_2017-9-27_13-51-31.png
upload_2017-9-27_13-52-30.png
upload_2017-9-27_13-52-1.png
upload_2017-9-27_13-49-7.png
upload_2017-9-27_13-50-9.png
upload_2017-9-27_13-50-35.png
upload_2017-9-27_14-0-11.png
upload_2017-9-27_14-1-9.png
upload_2017-9-27_14-18-21.png
upload_2017-9-27_14-17-28.png
upload_2017-9-27_14-17-52.png
upload_2017-9-27_14-21-53.png
Dove back ground.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Manuel!
this is very interesting offer!

What is the suggested time of year to plan such a hunt? Season?

Hi Mark.....I am Rocket and part of MG Hunting operation....in Cordoba the dove season is year round....non stop, soo you can plan a hunting whenever you want.....colder months, warm months, it is very flexible.......

Let´s see if We can get a AH group party for doves in Argentina started.....(y)

Anyway and beyon this We recommend to plan from 15 April up to October 31 in attencion about crops and temperatures makes this months the best opcion when planning.

Wow.......................2000 shells included..................that's 80 boxes, right? At $13.50 thats, like, .........a lot. Great value. Thanks for offer......................FWB

Wow.......................2000 shells included..................that's 80 boxes, right? At $13.50 thats, like, .........a lot. Great value. Thanks for offer......................FWB

I double checked your math and you're right. It's a lot.

Hmmm.....

Do you still have doubts.....??......I would like to have a big meeting in Cordoba with you AH guys......you dont have to be worried for the big trophies in this program.....if you take this is to have a great time shoothing doves, have alot of fun with your friends and let us to provide to you a great wingshooting memories in your lifetime.....

Some people come to my mind......@Royal27, @ActionBob , @gizmo , @flatwater bill, @Red Leg.......and more......

Are you ready......??

If you take this........get 100 bill for tips, a new shoulder, and if you gonna be hunting with me bring a new sould if you can.....if you drink alcohol......bring it.....We dont have any......I only drink mineral water and have in quantity.........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......:sneaky:

Do you still have doubts.....??......I would like to have a big meeting in Cordoba with you AH guys......you dont have to be worried for the big trophies in this program.....if you take this is to have a great time shoothing doves, have alot of fun with your friends and let us to provide to you a great wingshooting memories in your lifetime.....

Some people come to my mind......@Royal27, @ActionBob , @gizmo , @flatwater bill, @Red Leg.......and more......

Are you ready......??

If you take this........get 100 bill for tips, a new shoulder, and if you gonna be hunting with me bring a new sould if you can.....if you drink alcohol......bring it.....We dont have any......I only drink mineral water and have in quantity.........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......:sneaky:

I am in if we can do it anytime last two weeks of April!

That is exactly why I made my above comment about interesting offer!
Great deal!

Are you ready......??

Brother I would love to do this just to get to come hunt with you. If I wasn't taken g a beating getting both of my companies expanding and growing I'd be all over it plus I committed to Africa this summer soooo..... this year isn't going to happen but, I certainly have every intention of coming and hunting with you as soon as feasible.

Brother I would love to do this just to get to come hunt with you. If I wasn't taken g a beating getting both of my companies expanding and growing I'd be all over it plus I committed to Africa this summer soooo..... this year isn't going to happen but, I certainly have every intention of coming and hunting with you as soon as feasible.

Hi Erik...... let me tell you that I am really glad to see the progress of your both companies.....I follow it up here through the forum.....congratulation and very well done my frien.....!!!!!

I know We gonna hunt together sooner or later.....take it easy.....We gonna be here anytime.....!!!!!

See you......(y)

Hi Erik...... let me tell you that I am really glad to see the progress of your both companies.....I follow it up here through the forum.....congratulation and very well done my frien.....!!!!!

I know We gonna hunt together sooner or later.....take it easy.....We gonna be here anytime.....!!!!!

See you......(y)
Thanks buddy and yes I am very confident I'm going to be able and come hunt with you in the future!

oh well not on the list.......:E Crying:.......:E Wounded:......:K Moon:....;)

mind you with @Royal27 on it i am not sure i would want to be included........:E Rofl:
Mike I think we could pull some strings and get you in;)

oh well not on the list.......:E Crying:.......:E Wounded:......:K Moon:....;)

mind you with @Royal27 on it i am not sure i would want to be included........:E Rofl:

You know you can't stay away from me! :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daneski43

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber