Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Dove Hunting Argentina

full

Dove Program
Argentina is no doubt, the most important destination to shoot doves and pigeons in the world. This program offers the chance to hunt these birds with no limit and it is regular for hunters to shoot between 1000 and 1500 rounds per day.

Shooting starts early in the mornings, when birds come out of their sleeping places and fly towards the fields for feeding. Firing is done at these feeding points in the fields while they pass over, all along the morning.

full

At noon we stop to have lunch outdoors in the countryside, where you will get a superb service and taste our world-known beef and fine wines or ice-cold beer. After lunch, the hunt continues till late afternoon when we return to the lodge to enjoy a pleasant dinner and turn in for the next day out in the fields.

Every hunter will be accompanied by a bird-boy to reload the guns and give assistance during the whole the hunt. You will be frequently visited at your shooting spot by our hunting staff in charge, to see if you need any assistance and to provide you with ammunition. In the afternoon, also to offer you some snack.

full

full

full

3 Day – Dove Program

Area:

The shooting ground of this program is the Traslasierra Valley at the Province of Cordoba. Surrounded by high mountains, farmers grow sunflower, corn, peanuts, sorghum and others. This fact makes this area the ideal birds’ habitat to breed and nest. A paradise for doves and pigeons, that sometimes, becomes a real plague causing great losses.

full

full

full

full

full

Season:
Due to the number of birds that exist in this area and their permanent breeding, hunting season goes on all year round.

Guns, Ammunition and Regulations:
Argentina has very simple regulations to enter guns temporarily. By doing some simple paperwork, you may bring along your own gun or, if you let us know some time in advance, you can leave the task up to us in order to avoid any delay at the airport. It is not allowed to come into the country with a great deal of ammunition.

We have a range of guns for rent, if you do not wish to bring your own.

You will find from 20 gauge semi-automatic Beretta shotguns ( 391) URIKA.

We will provide you with both national and international brand shells for cal. 20 gauge / 25 grams, cal. 12 gauge / 28 grams, cal. 16 gauge / 25 grams, cal. 28 gauge / 18grams, cal. 410 gauge / 11grams.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

How far are the shooting fields from the lodge? Do you have ou 410 for hire ?

Dear Spike.t ,

The hunting grounds are máximum 30/40 minutes from the lodge.
All the guns we rent are semi automatic Beretta, Urika 391.

Best Regards,

Manuel Gil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross