Double Rifles For Sale

BWANANELSON1

Reaction score
I HAVE 3 DOUBLES FOR SALE
#1 VC 600 NE AZUR PH 22K
#2 ZOLI AMBASADOR OU 9.3X74R 8K #3 VICTOR SARQUESTA 375 H&H FULL SIDELOCK 12 K METAL WORK BY TURNBULL RESTORATION
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING I HAVE PICTURES 3 DAY NONFIRING INSPECTION, BUYER PAYS INSURANCE AND SHIPPING COSTS. ALL HAVE CASES

20191010_035938.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pictures would be nice. BTW, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.
Wonderful rifles.
Pls consider not using block letters, because block letters are viewed as shouting.

I HAVE 3 DOUBLES FOR SALE
#1 VC 600 NE AZUR PH 22K
#2 ZOLI AMBASADOR OU 9.3X74R 8K #3 VICTOR SARQUESTA 375 H&H FULL SIDELOCK 12 K METAL WORK BY TURNBULL RESTORATION
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING I HAVE PICTURES 3 DAY NONFIRING INSPECTION, BUYER PAYS INSURANCE AND SHIPPING COSTS. ALL HAVE CASES

View attachment 390400
Hi @ BWANANELSON1, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hi @ BWANANELSON1, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
Thank you I'm a newbie not thinking

I'm not computer savvy, never understood that since there is no volume .
Yer fine brother. Most of us geezers know your caps lock is on. Kinda like driving around with the blinker on! :)

Vivid case color on that sidelock...................welcome to AH..............best of luck with the sale............................FWB

Really nice rifles. You shouldn't have any problem selling those beauties.
Welcome to the forum.

Yes, I have a Savage 99 in 22 High Power done by Turnbull, and it is a gem.......FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg