Don't Make Momma Angry

Missed something there Brent!

Lol. This is from wide open spaces. Other weird videos popped up after it runs. maybe should be deleted.

I'm going to watch it!

Good one! She wasn't playing around and drove that cat off. Surprised to see the daytime hunting.

Maybe that Leopard saw an opportunity for a quick lunch?

Thanks for sharing, cool footage. I'm guessing the little piggy didnt make it with the bite marks it had in or near its throat

I was wondering about the original video posted with the vampire lady!!

Reedy I saw it running after it's mom in the video but like you I was thinking it may not have lived.

After the warthog video ends, those others pop-up on youtube? I accidentally copied the wrong link. Oh crap.....edit......edit.....delete. It's been one of those brainfart days.

Yeah I watched it again and saw it take off but I imagine there were some big puncture marks in the throat area

After the warthog video ends, those others pop-up on youtube?

Not on my end now, but originally before the leopard/pig video was in your post it was some full movie with a half naked vampire lady

When the warthog video ended on my end, the youtube video screen showed 4 videos on that channel, 3 hunting/outdoor, and the weird Vamp lady. I copied the link for what I thought was the warthog. oops!

Cool video....refering to the leopard...not the vampire..:ROFLMAO:

That leopard got more than it bargained for!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross