Donations Please Does Anyone Have A PCP Air Rifle That They Are Willing To Sell Or Give Away

Daniel V

AH member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pcp air rifle that they are willing to sell or give away. For those of you who don’t know my name is Daniel Viljoen I’m a young teenager who grew up on a isolated farm called Hartfell Farm. I grew up around and in nature. The farm is a #trout farm so flyfishing is in my blood. I have a fascination with guns and the mechanics behind it. I do believe in guns as a form of safety but you need to handle them with the at most respect.

What I’m asking is to reach out to anyone who will be willing to donate or trade me their pellet gun/pcp air rifle or bow+arrow.I am aware they are not cheap but I also know there are people out there who do not take care nor do they use their rifles +bow and arrows. Please share this to anyone who you know. That may or knows anyone who could help me in giving air rifles and bow and arrows a safe home where they will be used safely and have respect for them. I don’t have the money to buy one that is why I am asking you to help.
Message me if you are able to donate or trade for something.
I have the safety equipment for using them and the experience. Don’t treat weapons like they are garbage.
Respect them.
Please share. Any help on getting me one of my vision goals will help emencly.
If you don’t use your air rifle, bow+arrow or hunting knives please message me.

#weaponsafety #airrifle #guns #share #bowandarrow #teenagevision #mygoal #farmers #gamo @gamo please help me?
Share to people who could help

Just curious, but what type of rifle are you holding in your Avatar and probably used to kill the Tasmanian Devil in the photo?

Just curious, but what type of rifle are you holding in your Avatar and probably used to kill the Tasmanian Devil in the photo?

Porcupine, Sir.

I’m using a 222 but it isn’t mine because I am to young to own my own firearm other than pellet guns

I suggest you save some money up and buy one, always best to get to choose your own.

Daniel, as I recall you live in South Africa? So that pretty well limits donors to SA. Shipping to SA from the US is ridiculous! You can buy a PCP. Or at least an archery set there for less than shipping from the US.
Best of luck in your wishes!

15 is a great age to get a J.O.B. Maybe pull a bunch of extra chores around the farm. You look like a strong young man so you shouldn't have any troubles.

Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross