Does anyone know hntr58

KencoArms

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
i bought his 458 win mag custom shop 2 weeks ago he got my funds on the 9th and said he would ship it . I got one reply saying he had been sick. But won’t respond further . I need a phone number. I have prepared a 10 day demand letter to move forward with charges. Just think I have been patient long enough.

Attachments

• F986B59E-91D2-4D62-8C7E-0E27EBC3E1B2.png
    F986B59E-91D2-4D62-8C7E-0E27EBC3E1B2.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 266
  • 3C979EBE-C4EA-4BD6-B091-C9AE1B1125D4.jpeg
    3C979EBE-C4EA-4BD6-B091-C9AE1B1125D4.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 233
Where is he located? Possibly a member in the vicinity could stop by and see if there is a problem.

Check with Brickburn or Jerome?

Last sign in on AH was Tuesday.

Sent you a PM

@KencoArms, hope this is just a case of bad communication! I’ve never had an issue buying off of here even off of that shady @tarbe! Lol
Best of luck!

I hope all is ok. It makes us wonder as. I know of a couple of times people have tried funny things on trading sites. If someone gets burnt we all get shy and it just shouldn’t bloody happen.

Kenco, please pm me, there seems to be some sort of a mix up.

Kenco, that is not me you sent the money to. If you look back on this post I sold this gun back in 2016

Kenco, as I replied to you in my pm. I am not the person you sent the payment to. It’s possible my account was hacked in to or someone has hacked in to this site. I’m not sure. But I have never contacted to about selling this rifle. It looks like my post from awhile ago was posted again and this is where the confusion started. I’m very very sorry this happened to you but again I had no involvement with this what so ever.

It’s possible my account was hacked in to or someone has hacked in to this site.
No one has hacked AH. Looking at your AH member's account @hntr58 IP log all the way back to Jun 23, 2019 nothing out of the ordinary appears and I do not believe that anyone had access to your AH member's account or logged in with it.

I have contact the original poster and he confirmed he sold this rifle in 2016. He was not the person who contacted me his account was hacked. I will be going after the person both civilly and criminally .

I sent him a message about the rifle and it went from there to the point of the person cashing my check. I will pint it all and let Law Enforcment work it out . I sure my funds are gone but the person who did it is still out there.

Good luck! What a mess!

What a PITA!:( Bummer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg