Discounted Whitetail hunt in Manitoba

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
Folks, we are discounting our Deer hunts for this year. Our Whitetail deer hunting in Manitoba takes place on the fringe of Riding Mountain National Park, a fantastic national park that holds great game. The surrounding area of the Riding Mountain National park is packed with agricultural fields including oat fields which are a main food supply for these bucks.Our Whitetail Deer hunting is conducted in box blinds or ground blinds (all are heated). Our typical whitetail deer hunt starts with breakfast, we then head out to the stand by either 4 wheel drive or snowmobiles (in some cases you might have to walk in). You will be provided a sack lunch for the afternoon. You have the choice of staying out or coming back in the afternoon (all clients are given a radio to communicate with their guide). After the evening hunt you will be provided with a late dinner. Expectations would be deer is the 140-160 class.

Price: Muzzleloader-$2000 (normal price $2500), Rifle-$2400 (normal price $2875)

Guide/PH: Terry and Travis Ledoux

Dates:
Muzzleloader-October 29th-November 11th
Rifle-November 12th-November 25th

Whats included: 6 full days of hunting, 2:1 guided hunt, accomadations, all meals, transportation during the hunt and all trophy prep in the field.

Not included: Tags ($320 for Non-residents)5% GST tax, any before hunt cost, Taxidermy.

Thanks!

deer_16.jpg

deer_12.jpg

deer_19.jpg

deer_10.jpg

Attachments

• deer_10.jpeg
    deer_10.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 141
  • deer_12.jpeg
    deer_12.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 163
  • deer_16.jpeg
    deer_16.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 338
  • deer_19.jpeg
    deer_19.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 153
A couple more pics!

deer_17.jpg

deer_11.jpg

deer_21.jpg

You can harvest a wolf as well for no extra charge.

Attachments

• deer_11.jpg
    deer_11.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 134
  • deer_17.jpg
    deer_17.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 170
  • deer_21.jpg
    deer_21.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2797.jpg
    IMG_2797.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 101

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross