Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all. Much like last year with the bison offer I have another opportunity that is a limited first come first serve offer.
We have a very limited number of 340” class elk bulls available this season. These bulls will be +- 340”.
The hunt is our standard offering of 2 days/3nights all inclusive guides, meals, lodging, trophy fee, skinning, quartering, trophy prep, taxidermy discount, unlimited feral pigs, adult beverages.
Price all in is $6500.
Deposit is 50% (Deposit is non refundable but we will honor it for up to 1 year of the scheduled date of the hunt if an emergency cancellation or further global pandemic occurs)
Hunt can take place anytime from late September through January.
No special tags are needed and elk may be taken here in Texas with the standard $48 out of state license.
Folks this is an opportunity to hunt a fantastic trophy elk on a spot and stalk hunt with guaranteed opportunity at a 340 class bull. There are 2 bulls I can do this on and once the opportunity is gone I cannot offer anymore at this price.
To take advantage of this offer I must have deposit or at very least arrangement for Deposit by July19th.

Picture is a representative of the size class not the actual bull(s)
27156811-157A-42FB-B07D-A3AE38C33775.jpeg

Good offer Erik! If I were to sit down and figure out how much money I have spent elk hunting, divide that by the number of 340+ bulls I’ve killed I’m sure it would work out much higher than 6500 each! Much more of you take into account the divorces that were incurred during that time frame.( I attribute elk hunting to some of that). But wouldn’t trade a single bugle!

Good offer Erik! If I were to sit down and figure out how much money I have spent elk hunting, divide that by the number of 340+ bulls I’ve killed I’m sure it would work out much higher than 6500 each! Much more of you take into account the divorces that were incurred during that time frame.( I attribute elk hunting to some of that). But wouldn’t trade a single bugle!
Thank Cody. There is a very limited window I can get this done but really want a couple of folks that have dreamed of getting a solid elk to get the opportunity to take one that won’t break their budget.

I sent you a PM

As a side note I can get 400+ inch bulls if someone is interested.

After a request I will post big bull pricing. Bulls scoring between 380-400” are 9500 all in.

Ok All 340" bulls are sold pending deposits. I can do a few bulls in the +- 370" for $8500 all in and 390" +- for the $9500 all in.

Let me know if your deal falls through. Plus I would leave with you to taxidermy. If not I will do a different hunt soon.

Let me know if your deal falls through. Plus I would leave with you to taxidermy. If not I will do a different hunt soon.
Hi @Justbryan, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hi @Justbryan, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

And here I thought I was gonna see that you'd bought an elk hunt! :p

How big is your property gizmo? Thanks.

How big is your property gizmo? Thanks.
2250 acres and 1/3 of it is high fenced. There is a big canyon running through the high fence and it’s thick and rough. It makes for a very challenging hunt.

If you are interested in this I have some other bulls in that price range just a touch bigger or smaller. Give me a shout my # is in my banner on these posts.

Looking forward to hunting in October with Erik at the Rocking G Ranch. Deposit paid, date set, ready for action! Had to postpone my South Island New Zealand Tahr hunt in July till July 2021. So, I am hunting bear in Idaho and Elk in Texas. See you soon Erik!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you