Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, I have 1 Red Deer Stag I would like to offer at a discounted rate, this stag will score 346 give or take and I am discounting $1000 off of the regular package price to ya'll here on AH.
Total is $6500
Included: Guides, meals, lodging, trophy fee for stag, unlimited feral pigs, skinning, quartering, and trophy prep. We can also assist with taxidermy through our taxidermy company.
Not Included: Texas hunting license ($48), meat processing, pre/post trip expenses, normal stuff.
01-2018-rockingranch-do-not-sell-39.jpg
2019-rocking-26.jpg
img-5694.jpg
IMG_4167.JPG
IMG_1732.JPG

He would l look nice on the wall!!!!
So those two deer in the pictures are representative pics. Those deer were my deer but were taken, I’ll try and see if I can get some trail cam pics of this particular deer for y’all. He’s actually a little better than the two in these pics.

Which month would be the best for this hunt?

Which month would be the best for this hunt?
anytime before February. As of now I have a couple of openings in Nov/Dec that this could be done as well as early January.

Hey ya'll I just had an opening come up for this the last week of October, this is right smack dab in the middle of the roar!

You’re killing me Smalls

How many days?
sorry I forgot to add that. 2 full days 3 nights. Extra hunting days can be added $300/day. Observer rate is $150/day.

Ok ya'll, if someone books this hunt and does it between Oct 27 and Nov 14th 2020 I will include either an extra free hunting day OR 1 free observer. I need to get this hunt done during this time frame. :A Thumbs Up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross